Cfl & fluorescents

Discussion in 'Grow Room Design/Setup' started by CANNAweed420, Jul 24, 2012.

1. One month old INDICA under 2-26watt 6500K, 2-18watt 6500K, (CFL cool white) 2-40watt T12 fluorescents and 1-120watt 120v floodlight (just for heat) my basement is always 5-10 degrees cooler than upstairs.. on account of the AC. painted grow area (flat white) 1-house fan, 1-air purifier, and AC fills the enclosed room, periodically. Miracle grow all purpose food 20-20-20 with enriched mixed soil, and purified water ONLY.. still could use some help on where I should position the cfl lights especially after I get more! How many 100watt, soft white cfl's should I get for flowering. I also have 2-T12 soft white fluorescents for flowering as well.. (Smokers Unite)

Attached Files:

2. What spectrum is the flood light? What kind of light, halogen?

3. [quote name='"Ron91285"']What spectrum is the flood light? What kind of light, halogen?[/quote]

The floodlight is GE and it's in the red spectrum. It's not a halogen.. lol it's just a normal floodlight I use it for heat cuz of the room temp, it's not emitting a lot of heat to stress the plants but it does it's job..

View attachment 936343

One month old INDICAS

4. Nice, check mine out, can u give me some feedback?

5. You want at least 100 watts for the first plant, and 50 more for every other plant, but more is almost always better.

6. [quote name='"Ron91285"']You want at least 100 watts for the first plant, and 50 more for every other plant, but more is almost always better.[/quote]

Thanks bro