Cfl desk lamp grow = success

Discussion in 'Micro Grows' started by Wilbur, May 24, 2010.

1. in my opinion its too late but i may be wrong, sex shows about week or two into flower.

are you going to remain in flower? cuz they grow rapidly during flowering

2. Yeah ill keep her in flowering for now, this was more or less experimental, I have some good seeds waiting for germination.

Forgot to mention my baby, for the first few weeks of life was in a bad lighting regime,:mad:
    seein i didnt care much for her.

Bought a timer and is doing, what seems to be great.;)

Node spaceing on her isnt too bad.

I'll try to get some pix of her on here, She only has one big top.

Hows your flowering coming along?

3. :Djust cut my baby down :hello:

got to let her hang for a couple days ( and trim her up)

but her is a pic sorry for quality

Attached Files:

4. with lights off of course, i just needed light for the pic

5. :hello:Wooot, grats man

DL on yeild?

6. nice micro. def interested in the quality and quantity of the herb.

[​IMG]

7. ;)ill keep you guys updated as soon as i can. so far it looks pretty frosty im suprised at its success with such little light,.:smoking:

8. Checkin up on the thread again, that's way more bud than i expected! Awesome job dude.

9. Quality is not affected by light levels to any real extent. It does seem to be affected by presence of UV light, and the biggest factor is genetics.

10. yeah its dank shit for sure:hello:

i am still waiting for it to dry a little berfore i weigh it.

stick around and ill have some pics and some hash pics that i just made from the clippings im fucking baked:D

off to Tom petty concert peace out

11. #52 imaB, Jun 2, 2010
    Last edited by a moderator: Jun 2, 2010

youre right. and i bet you knew that.

12. [quote name='Wilbur']yeah its dank shit for sure:hello:

i am still waiting for it to dry a little berfore i weigh it.

stick around and ill have some pics and some hash pics that i just made from the clippings im fucking baked:D

Loving this grow dude, i'm just germinating some seeds at the mo and planning on a really basic grow just to see what happens really. If i can grow half as much as you have i'll be more than happy!

Looking forward to seeing what the weight is man!

13. ill put my weight up today along with some pics and a lil hash i made :D:smoking:

14. simply amazing:hello:
    I'll be waiting

Mine turned out to be male :( but ive purchased another 42 watter and now have 169 actual watts for 3 plants. which are still germinating.. its now an obsession

15. :D here you go it was more than i expected for sure but 19.2 grams is the final weight

Attached Files:

16. did you use a fan at all? if you did, i think you would have gotten a larger yield (by how much, i dont know)

btw grats on a successful grow!

17. congrats! looks great! :hello:

18. Congratulations dude, i'm very impressed with the grow! Now enjoy the dank! :smoking: