CFL Closet Grow using Bag Seed!

Discussion in 'Growing Marijuana Indoors' started by Insomniac302, Feb 28, 2009.

1. What's up, guys? Alright...I have a couple of seeds germinating right now, and they have been for about 3 days. One of them just opened today, so a couple of more days and I should be ready to pot them!

So my buddy and I decided to grow these bastards in our closet. We have a little 2.5X2.5 space to grow in, and we're going to put 3-4 plants in there. We're doing this on a budget so I spent under $100 on lights, and the works. So we skimped out on the cab and just used cardboard. I will have pictures posted tomorrow of the area and the cab that I constructed. xD It's actually quite sturdy, but isn't finished. Pictures of my materials will also be posted. I'm running 1600 lumens per bulb and we're starting with 4 bulbs, but are going to upgrade to about 6 or 7.

Right now the cab has an open top on it, but an openable door. So in order to make a ceiling, I'm going to fix my lights on a board that is slightly smaller in diamter than the cab, and I will hang it up. Because it's slightly smaller I'm going to be able to be able to move it up and down as the plants grow. The box is about 4 feet tall, so I'll have lots of room! We're also using a tiny fan to bllow inside there for circulation!

I will hopefully be planting here in a couple of days and will get pictures up tomorrow!

Keep posted, or subscribe! I'll let you guys know my progress! And I'd love to hear some advice and shit!

2. What kinda soil and lights are u useing , im guessing cfls