Cfl and 70 watt hps- mission accomplished!!!

Discussion in 'Growing Marijuana Indoors' started by geneticengineer, Oct 24, 2008.

1. Attached Files:

• LAV.jpg
      LAV.jpg
      File size:
      146.4 KB
      Views:
    • LAV3.jpg
      LAV3.jpg
      File size:
      162.6 KB
      Views:
    • LAV4.jpg
      LAV4.jpg
      File size:
      133.1 KB
      Views:
  2. yea they look nice but i feel like you would get a small dried yeild because of the lower wattage and more importantly than that the lower lumens!

3. also, strain, start type? (seed, clone?) how many cfl's? how long was the veg period?

4. did you read his post? he has 17,000 lumens for 4 plants, thats more than adequate.

keep up the good work, should be nice.

5. yes i was at 16,800 mean lumens in 6/7 weeks of the flowering cycle. had 70 watt hps right over the frickin tops like 4 inches. also this was a 3x3x2deep growbox completely lined with mylar. the 6 cfls i used where clamp to the side of the pots so they were all within 2inches of foliage. i may have had low watts but all of them were utilized.
    this is my first stealth indoor grow.

i will probably go with more light soon. replace my 70 watt with 250, and possibly keep a couple cfls for spectrum balance. problem is even with my vents 2x120mm intake/outake the sonofabitch still runs at around 86-90. if i had more space, i would just simply go out and buy a 600 watt with digital balast, cause i actually do have the bread now.

your right, this is a medical grow, and i shouldnt shortchange myself these meds are too goddamed expensive in the dispensaries, and they work so well for me in lieu of pharmos.

6. Did your cheap/easy carbon activated filter solution continue to efficiently scrub the odors through the end of your grow?

7. hahaha nice grow box man i went to hd to go look at that box but then i decided to get the taller workforce one it was right next to that one but the only thing was it was a bit more expensive like $110 with tax(nyc tax 8%) n yea the light does leak out threw the plastic sidings so i had to mylar it up pretty good to and weather strip the doors and the shelves it came with arnt very strong they hold like 60 lbs and since they are hollow i drilled 8 holes in the shelves and put in steel rods to strengthen them other then that it was deff worth it because the doors have a spot to put a lock on them so it helps keep unwanted eyes out and i have alot of room to let her grow nice and tall

8. nice grow man