Certain point where you can't get higher?

Discussion in 'General' started by Deleted member 275754, Jun 3, 2010.

1. #1 Deleted member 275754, Jun 3, 2010
    Last edited by a moderator: Feb 12, 2020

2. you can alwayz get higher, and higher, and higher...

3. I'm not sure. Sometimes I'll take a few big rips, and be really really high. Then I take more but how high I am doesn't change. Other times I just blaze & blaze and I just keep on getting higher and higher. So I'm guessing it depends on the weed but I really don't know.

4. Exactly! It's like sometimes I continue to get higher and higher, which is of course what I want, but other times, it's like I'm just wasting it, because it doesn't seem to do anything.

5. well i wouldnt say uve reached ur peak till ur fallin asleep lol. thats usually when u have the MOST thc floatin around ur bloodstream.

6. it's called burning out and happens to me often I've smoked myself sober before

7. The very first, initial rush of Marijuana smoke into your lungs is one of the most important things to remember when getting high.

Make that first hit count. From there on, you can say pack another bong or bowl. Then another. Maybe add some hash or kief to the mix.

From here I'd say you're reaching your peak. Smoking more and more after a certain point you will feel a small start high immediately after smoking, but the feeling of actually getting "higher" from a say a much lower high point is much, much less. The effect is much less at this point. It seems to blend in with the rest of intense high feeling you've been experiencing because of all the heavy smoking going on constantly.

8. you mean, like, death? no, no i haven't

9. One of my friends brought this up. I think theres a point where you smoke yourself sober, and you just feel so high it feels like you're not high.

I've felt it a couple times, and I'd just have to wait until I came down fully before I could smoke again.

10. Ive tried this so many times, until it gets to the point where im to high to move my arm and put the bong to my boca. I just stare at it for a while imagining that im smoking it

11. my goal in life is to be the first person to die from THC intoxication, that day wont be for a long time but i will do it!

12. yeah in my experience - with every hit taken the effect of the hit decreases slightly until eventually the effects are so insignificant that you won't even notice them. there may not be a ceiling to your highness.. but at some point, if you assume 100%='highness ceiling'.. each hit you take is only gonna add like .001% to the high and you're just never gonna hit the 100% mark no matter how hard you try. lol

i'm pretty close 100% right now so i hope that made sense.....:hippie:

13. no way your even close, i tried a gas mask the other day and i was so faded i couldn't function as a human being, my ears started ringing so loudly i couldnt hear anyone talking and i collapsed on the ground in shear pain and exhaustion, if your near 100% you wont be able to do anything, much less type

14. lol i was fuckin around homie :smoke:

15. its nearly impossible to detect sarcasm over the internet, when tone of voice isnt present, lol

16. yeah i wasn't like.. blaming you. i was just sayin.

17. Yeah im pretty sure theres a point. For me there definitely is. I dont like wasting weed when i know i cant get higher. Thats when you buy better weed, or hash or oil.

18. Your brain picks up the THC with receptors, eventually most of your Anandamide will be occupied; thus, all of your cells will alter their behavior based on the governing characteristics of Anandamide, and you will not get any higher.

19. ...yea??:rolleyes:

20. especially when you just keep smoking the same quality weed.