Cereal

Discussion in 'The Great Indoors' started by PotMakesMeHappy, Mar 30, 2011.

1. WTF I read somewhere that they are discontinuing the production of Captin Crunch??

2. Fuck that, I love the Cap'n.

3. Fuck no! They better not do that.

4. I went to a store in town today and didnt see them!!!

5. i just got sad

6. Every now and then I'd have the craving for Captain Crunch and buy a box. It's hard to believe they'd completely discontinue it instead of taking some of the sugar out or making it alittle healthier. When I looked it up on google a lot of sites said it is discontinued while a lot said it isn't. I guess just stock up if you can. I used to love Oreo's cereal but that got booted since one bowl was basically a day's worth of calories, good stuff though.

7. I heard captain crunch got raped by some butt pirates.

8. WHAT?! NO! Man... this is the second worst cereal related day of my life... second only to the day I discovered that Wal-Mart doesn't carry King Vitamin. :/

9. they still have em in my grocery store:D
    if what this man is saying is true... im stockin the fuck up.

10. There's still some in my cupboard, I'll have to really enjoy them in case they're the last ones I ever have.

11. Oh well man :p It's not a big deal for me, I love Kashi's cereals, especially Strawberry Fields :cool:

12. ewwww, health food. granted i wasn't too big a fan of the captain either, unless it was crunch berries

13. Thats gay i really hope not. I got fruity pebbles and they arent that good:(

14. Yeah. I can't find them. But my friend stocks up so I set. For like a week

15. french toast (fuckin) crunch! whoo. definately a childhood.fave.