Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

Ceramic Pipe on airplane?

Discussion in 'Apprentice Marijuana Consumption' started by Afroman1017, May 25, 2010.

1. Hello everybody!

I am brand new to grasscity this is my first post ever so im not 100% sure if this is in the right place. I am vacationing in Japan at the moment and there are many head shops in the Tokyo area. I have found many cheap ceramic pipes and I am thinking about buying one. First off, are ceramic pipes nice to smoke? Second, do you think I will be able to hide in inside of my underware or something when I bring it back to the states? Where my house is in America there isnt a headshop within (it seems like) millions of miles so that is why I am thinking about taking it back.

Thanks in advance! Happy tokin :smoking:

2. As long as there's no resin in it you have nothing to worry about, you don't have to shove it into your underwear.

3. As long as it hasn't been used it's perfectly legal to travel with. Wrap it carefully and put it in your luggage and you'll be fine.

I've smoked from some nice ceramic pieces.

4. I second the earlier posts... but I gotta ask... were you really so desperate for a piece that you had to fly to another country to get it? Jk :laughing:

5. If you do end up using it before you come back, just boil it/clean it VERY well, so that there is no resin or any evidence you've smoked marijuana out of it, and you'll be in the clear, because it's going to be considered a "tobacco" pipe, thus totally legal