Ceramic Bong

Discussion in 'Smoking Accessories Q&A' started by Hollydanielle91, Jun 19, 2017.

1. with a ceramic bong with the carb... do you at any point need to pull the bowl piece out to take a hit? It's a gift and he's looking specifically to just use the carb?

2. Is the bowl even supposed to come out? I have a ceramic with a carb and the bowl screws in so you're not even supposed to touch it when smoking

Sent from my iPhone using Grasscity Forum

3. Thats what I assumed just wanted to check before buying. It's a gift for my dad and he specifically wants it to not come out. Not a thing at our local head shops.

4. If the bowl is metal that's a clear indication you're not supposed to touch it during use. If it's a glass bowl, you might need to do some further research to see if it comes off or not.

5. Generally speaking, if there is a carb hole you don't need to lift the bowl and can just use the carb hole instead.

Think about it this way, if there is no carb hole, how do you clear the bong once you're done milking it. The only way is to lift the bowl. If there's a carb hole, there's no real need to lift the bowl during a toke.

6. Generally speaking, if there is a carb hole you don't need to lift the bowl and can just use the carb hole instead.

Think about it this way, if there is no carb hole, how do you clear the bong once you're done milking it. The only way is to lift the bowl. If there's a carb hole, there's no real need to lift the bowl during a toke.

7. I get what you're saying but not always true. I have a bong with no carb and the bowl does not remove, giving you no way other than your own inhaling to control smoke flow and clear it