Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

Central Florida dank pickups.

Discussion in 'Marijuana Stash Box' started by Uphorik, Oct 4, 2012.

1. Wohoo FL, nice crystally purple buds

2. Awesome stuff! In the 407 myself and dank is pretty much consistent for me. Don't know too many people that smoke though, would love to light up with someone one of these days.

3. in the 813 i grab qp for about 950-1150 of some pretty dank buds. 950 for some dank and 1150 for some "medical" haha i don't believe that it is medical but a buddy of mine has a brother who grows out in colorado and he sometimes gets it shipped or brought to him but when that happens the price shoots up to 1400 for qp :(

4. yeah fuck 1400 a qp 950 sounds about right though

5. Yeah I gotta connect in the 813 who can get me a qp for a G. But it's a drive. Contemplating it though. ;) pics to come. Had some more Apollo come through. Nicely cured, very dank. Two hits puts me at a 6-7 and I SWED. A couple more hits and I'm Chinese for hours. Beyond a 10 on 1-10 scale.

6. Figured I haven't given y'all anything lately... Here's some more Apollo 13... Cotton Candy Kush should be on deck very soon, keep you posted...

ForumRunner_20121027_205844.png

ForumRunner_20121027_205808.png

ForumRunner_20121027_205723.png

What a head high this packs. It's fire all day long, the high lasts for what seems like forever. Plenty of friends here in the 352 have been surprised.

7. been at UCF for about 4 months and I've come across some fire (compared to Tampa) but never this. Im so jealous :eek:

8. looks like the shit im picking up . dank forsure

9. Here's a pic of a recent pickup from up north. Cotton Candy. It's a creeper that turns into a stress free and at times, a giggly head high. Very relaxing.

ForumRunner_20121113_063243.png

ForumRunner_20121113_063255.png

10. need some dank ass weed in 813. everything here sucks. hook a girl up. looking for ounce

11. Greetings!

Hi yall I am new to lake county area. Just moved here from GA. I am lookinh for a fellow toker to meet and share a bouquet and chat abt life in general.

Uphorik- your hook up is very decent, indeed! We should burn my bubba cheese sometim!

Cheers

12. Hey man, welcome! Got some sour d right now, what part of lake County u in?

13. #33 GiovanniSapado, Dec 13, 2012
    Last edited by a moderator: Dec 13, 2012
    Uphorik- thanks man. I appreciate the welcome. I live in Mt. Dora. How about you?

Attached Files:

14. There's been alotof orangekush going around in 407

15. I bet you can only sell dank there, I would rather to do many other things than get busted in Florida.

16. Haven't seen any orange Kush up this way, last Kush I saw I think was mango Kush. Nice buds going around guys, love to see FL with Nice plants. Be safe y'all.

17. true that bro lived in east orange county (orlando) and seminole for a number of years and they have the worst mj laws ive ever lived in 20 grams is a felony while they allow those pill mills to operate insanity. caugt a felony while living there and had a car seized by fdle aka florida dept of law enforcement (long story). now live in a med state and took a good year of having my medical recomendation for my paranoia of cops to go away. that said FL does have some dank nugs to offer just dont carry to much

18. [quote name='"Uphorik"']Standard prices really... $20/G $50/8th $100/quarter. Paid 350 for the ounce of Apollo. Pretty standard Florida prices, around here.[/quote]

Lol at 350 an oz go a little east into Daytona u can pick up dank as low as 240 if u know the right people

19. @njk Yeah well 350 an o is for a single O. I buy in bulk so I'm getting a better deal anyway. Plus Daytona is too far too drive for me. Unless we're talking under 1000 for a qp, and not mids.