Census 2010

Discussion in 'General' started by Budwisesir, Mar 17, 2010.

1. What is this shit? Why are they bothering me?

Did anyone else get their form?

2. something the government does every 10 years so they can spy everyone. i'ma burn my form and run into the wilderness to spend the rest of my days!
    they can't control me. fight the power.

3. i've been seeing some sort of rap video about it on tv...

4. The census is how you get representation in our government. You're only denying yourself by refusing to fill it out.

5. Everyone in the country fills it out and they just get numbers. Sounds important since its only every ten yeras

6. ya but them guv'mint types are bad folks!!!! I mean sheee-it, they want us to pay fer everybody's healthcare!

7. Wow, seriously? Come on, this is how they determine how many hospitals, post offices, schools, etc. to build, and also to update population numbers. I knew about this in elementary school :rolleyes:, i even filled out my parents form, probably because they said fuck it too lol.

8. Yeah man it's the census... it's not like they're putting a wiretap in the envelope they send you...

9. they are trying to get an idea of how many people are in the town,state, country which is almost imposible due to illegal space people , and such.

10. Its just an excuse to get all your info...fuck that, ill stay off the grid thank you very much

11. all it is, is a way to count how many people are alive right now.

12. I'm gonna fill you guys in on my census form - there's no escape MUAHAHAHA!

13. Lolz the government would be shocked...like HOLY SHIT! We havent got any kind of info on him since he was born...we thought he was dead. Then ill be all like...off tha grid bitches! :cool:

14. I can't tell who in here's joking and who isn't.

Fill it out, it's no conspiracy.

15. one of the ONLY reasons that im filling out mine is because of the MINI...that he'll have a better chance of not going to an over populated school when he starts
    if it werent for him...then i prolly wouldnt care

16. This may just be me, but I found it stupid how they sent me a letter without any real information on it. Telling me to look to the census the next week. Like I wouldn't of gotten it anyway? Wasting trees :smoking:

17. FYI, if you don't completely fill out the form and return it, they'll send a census worker to your house and pester you for all the answers. Better off just filling it out and mailing it in.

18. BTW if you don't fill it out, a government worker WILL be going to your house and getting that information anyways. Anyone who says they aren't filling it out is dumb. Dumb dumb dumb...

19. Lolz wouldnt be the first time ive had to duck authority figures banging on the door

20. It said on there African American or Negro....
    Negro? Seriously US government?