Cellulose rolling papers

Discussion in 'Other Smoking Accessories' started by Smokey_mctoke, May 21, 2008.

1. Can anyone tell me about the transparent cellulose rolling papers out there? I would just love to roll see through joints. But how the hell do you get them to stick? Most say that they have no gum to assist in holding them together... do they tend to fall apart?
    Which are the better brands?

2. i've smoked an liked this type of paper.

its extremely easy to stick, as in too easy. it feals like your trying to roll with plastic rap. if you mess up your basically fucked.

3. They whole things sticky as hell, no need for gummed surface. I have a bigger problem keeping it from folding together and sticking into a ball than having it fall apart. Also the fact that you can barely see the paper is really annoying when your trying to roll.

4. the whole thing is basically gum. weed tends to fall out when I roll joint with them. I've never really liked them.

5. it feels like a thin sheet of plastic. The whole thing gets sticky, especially when you lick it. They look cool when rolled properlly, but are tough to get right.

6. They are easy to roll and burn nice and slow, but I didn't like how brown resin collected at the mouthpiece and stuck to my lips... other than that it was quite nice.

7. get an automatic joint roller for like 10 or 20 bucks. worth it with those papers. roll in a crutch with it too.

a way to get better at it, enjoy it, and not get frustrated at the same time- try to roll it on your own, if you fuck it up, drop it into the roller instead

8. God i hate those clear papers.. So fucking hard to roll. ya get like half way done and the thing folds backwards and sticks together. It took me two whole packs before i got the hang of them and after that i refuse to use them anymore. Optimo's ftw..

9. They taste awful but they look cool, not realy worth it if you ask me. Get some elements or jokers both are super thin rice papers when you roll with them all you taste is the ganja.

10. idk i think they are the best papers out cuz I had the JOB crystal papers(which are clear) and they are so easy to roll you could do it while eating a sandwich and wiping your ass at the same time and I might add that they DONT TEAR OR RIP when rolling.

Also they burn realy evenly and they burn maddd slow.They dont taste like anything ether but thats just my 2 cents

11. i tried them once they were pretty cool but i sitck to my ez widers :smoking:

12. I've tried them several times, still have an almost full pack of em though, cause they're a bitch. If you have a rolling machine though you could prob do it without much hassle, though I do like the way they burn. And the first time I smoked a J it was see through.

13. I've heard they're novelty and more or less a waste of time. They don't taste great and are hard to roll.

14. yeah and i hated joints before this, the kind i have are "TRIP" papers..

easy as hell to roll with a machine of course..and not to bad once you figure out how to keep them from sticking simple as hell

15. I had the same ones. I didn't like the way they tasted, and sometimes hard to roll. I only started using them when I ran out of joint papers and that's all that was left.

16. the clear papers are great cuz they're low key in the wallet plus its healthier. my tip is to make a crease along the side of where the gum strip would be but to fold closer to the middle of the paper.:smoking:

17. that's quite the endorsement. I must now go pick up a pack of these papers so that I can multitask while rolling my joints

18. I hope all the people that have trouble rolling with the clear papers read this. What you guys need to do is wet your fingers less, unlike other papers you need no moisture on your fingers to roll with these. I have only been smoking for a year and I can roll with these very easily, actually, I have rolled better with clear papers than any other paper I have tried. The secret that I was taught for rolling with them is roll loose, especially when the contents are moist, so it does not stick together and you can get a draw. So remember no moisture on your fingers, keep your fingers as close to the top of the paper as you can to keep the corners from coming in and roll looser. Enjoy. I feel like I'm Martha Fuckin Stewart.

19. If there's extra slack and your weed is falling out, quickly pass over it with a lighter.

Don't hold the lighter in one spot for too long or obviously you'll have a melted joint, but even a very small amount of heat will tighten up the cellulose.

This is what I like about clear rolling papers.

20. idk i dont have a problem with clear papers. Yeah they are sticky as fuck but as stated dont have wet fingers. they stick together easy but ive found they come unrolled while your smoking them at the mouth end. They dont taste different than regular papers and cost the same.