Celebs you've toked with

Discussion in 'Real Life Stories' started by BubbleFunker, Feb 9, 2008.

1. Which celebrities have you toked with? Even if they are only cannabis celebs.

Rick Cusick, editor of HighTimes
    Jon Nicholson, musician
    Andy Dick, comic/actor
    Ngaio, THC Comedy tour host
    Katt Williams, comic

I'll remember more another time.

2. you'll remember more some other time?..

.. who are you!!

o_O
    o_O

3. ive smoked with pgroove on their tour bus twice.

smoked with SOJA

smoked with assembly of dust

4. I smoked with junkiedays.

Beat that!

5. debuach and i smoked with some of the member of the rx bandits when they stayed at my house.

6. I used to be in showbiz. And if I get back into it, doing stand-up, I might be back in that game.

7. I was able to get backstage with Rahzel and Lupe Fiasco at my school and we smoked a blunt outside before they all got into their limos and escalades and drove off.

8. Never really smoked with any celebs... unless you count the PRESIDENT OF THE UNITED STATES!!!!!:eek: Don't worry, he didn't inhale.:D:rolleyes:

But no, never toked with any celebs...

9. i've smoked with rhett miller in '05 and also cedric and omar from mars volta in atlanta '06

10. Only guy I can think of is this dude from a band called Underoath. I guess they was on MTV and a whole bunch of people like them. I didnt even know who he was until like a hour later when some girl I was talking to pointed him out. THis was about 2 years ago though.

11. I smoked out with Jim Brewer, the G0-0-0-0-0-0at boy.

12. Gooooooat boy! Very fun.

13. smoked with afroman at a concert here in mn , i will safely i am dissapointed in afroman, the man that wrote colt 45 has the nastiest woman i have ever seen , think about 300lb linbacker from the trailerpark

14. I Smoked With THe King of Philly the other morning!!!

[​IMG]

15. Word! Underoath There a Grunge/Metal UK band theyhave some good songs.

Im not cool enough to smoke with celebs.

Does it count if you smoke and watch a film with celebs :p

16. Are the celebs in the room with you?

17. that's mad cool. tyler hansborough?

18. whats snoop d o double gizzel??

oo yea and i smoked with phil anselmo way back in pantera's day well we didnt smoke i was at a concert with my bro and his buddies and i hit the j and passed it to him on the bus which he kept haha

19. ive never toked with anyone famous, but i used to smoke daily with actor shaun beans daughter lorna. we went to school together in the UK.

20. bob barker