celebs are just like me and you... without makeup

Discussion in 'General' started by popsson, Nov 27, 2006.

1. Hahahaha nice one man.

Seen it before but its a good find for sure +rep

Sexy pammy looks like an old granny :confused:

2. thanks i dont see my rep but thanks anyway... they are mad ugly

3. people have bad days, and they cooda been doin drugs before the pic was taken, give em a break, make up helps a lot, obviously...as we can tell
    but i'd rather just not look at these pix and see them when there lookin fine as fuck...its not like ima meet a celeb n fuck em, so it really doesnt matter to me much, there just ordinary people with mad cash, they cant ALWAYS look gr8

4. They show the worst of the worst pics there.

5. Some of those almost look too bad to be true.

6. Sorry for the late +rep but hahahaha its been added.

7. and all the times I watched my guy friends drool over some of those chicks...

I look better then those people, a lot better even, hahaha this instantly made me feel better about myself :p

So, I guess if I go to hollywood I could be turned into a hot babe too, guess I'll have to learn to like makeup thou :rolleyes:

8. Ive seen it, but they are fuckin bad. Especially this one
    [​IMG]

9. I don't like make up on me or anyone else. I have nothing to cover up. I laughed my ass off sunday because I had to google Anna Nicole Smith to see what she looks like because I was told I look like her saturday night by a member of a band at the legion. What a joke< I think buddy sniffs glue, that and my name is Nicole. LMFAO
    I wear jeans and sweaters no make up and brush my hair whenever it gets tangly, I wear my regular sneakers up at the barn so they smell Pretty shitty. I think I am beautiful on the inside and that's what shines through.:)

10. That's how I roll, I think my freckles are too cute to be covered with makeup :p

11. i keep seein everyone tell people .................. +rep

what yall mean by this?

12. It means they're adding to your reputation, either positively +, or negatively -.
    Which results in either green bars adding above your name for a lot of positive reps, or red for negative ones

You add to people's rep by clicking on the picture of a balance on the green bar above whoever's post you want to add rep to

13. how do u add rep to someone that deserves it?in case i want to in the future

14. I just went back and edited that part in for you :) hope it helps!