Grasscity - Cyber Week Sale - up to 50% Discount

Celebrity Stoners

Discussion in 'General' started by blueberry_boi, Jun 4, 2006.

1. I was just thinkin there are alot of celeb stoners out there im only gonna name ten but in the poll but feel free to add any others stoners you know.

2. Dave Chapelle
    Bill Clinton
    bone thugs

3. Joe Rogan... haha look at his myspace....i recently found out he is a user and enthusiast of psychedelic drugs who would've known....

4. brad pitt, jeniffer aniston, george clooney, wsley snipes, jack nicholson, jack black. those are some of actors i know that "smoke the dope". umm some other people are steve-o, paris hilton, method man and redman, arron carter, steven king, ted turner, louis armstrong, Kareem Abdul-Jabbar, Richard Feynman (this dude won the nobel prize haha weed is amazing), o yea and the hottest girl in showbiz charlize theron is also a toker.

there are tons others too but those are the ones i know of well

5. lol at dybya being on there

6. Most known TODAY?snoop dogg, most people today wouldnt give a rats ass about bob marely

7. I find that kinda sad.
    Bob Marley's music kicks Snoop Dogg's ass in comparison. But I will admit that Snoop is very smooth and very cool for today's time; his songs are a-okay, but not much when he isn't with Dr. Dre.

8. can't decide between snoop and marley

9. I said Tommy Chong, just because he is the classic stoner. He and Cheech pretty much created the meaning of the word stoner.

Bob Marley, is of course, one of the first things that comes to your mind when you think of pot, but the word "stoner", to me at least, makes me think of someone who uses it recreationally, while Bob smoked for spiritual purposes.

10. bizzy bone. when his bro capo died, he drank a bar's worth of alcohol and a few pounds of weed to get over it. it was in an interview on myspace.

11. I'm going to have to go with Bob Marley. Cypress Hill and Peter Tosh are also awsome though.

Edit: One more post to the big 420 post count. I'll save it until I get a new sack I think. Should be sometime near the end of the week. It's going to be tough to not post for that long though.

12. wheres method man at?