Cee Lo Green "All Religion is True"

Discussion in 'Pandora's Box' started by metalplusweed, Jan 2, 2012.

1. [ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=yfJyEZ2o_Pw]Cee-lo - Imagine - all religion is true - YouTube[/ame]

john lennon fans are heated over this

2. "Nothing to kill or die for"

"All Religion is true"

Anyone arrogant enough to reject the verdict of the judge or of the priest who represents the LORD your God must be put to death. Such evil must be purged from Israel. (Deuteronomy 17:12 NLT)

O rly....

3. i wonder if he was like oh im doing a cover so ill switch up the lyrics or he just didnt know or forgot im guessing the later. best choice as an artist and covering a song adored by millions its a safe bet not to fuck with the lyrics or mess it up

4. But all relgion can't be true cause they conflict so much but maybe its just a complete clusterfuck so when someone dies theres gonna be around 100 gods just sitting up there arguing maybe zeus is trying to beat the shit out of jesus or something and buddha is just really baked in the background with satan.

5. He's a fucking artist. Let him express himself the way he wants to. Come on man.

6. Religion what a joke

7. What an asshole. You can't just fuck with a classical and meaningful song like that. I mean I know he's performing in a time where bastardized music reigns supreme but come on.

8. #8 dubaba, Jan 3, 2012
    Last edited by a moderator: Jan 3, 2012
    Cee lo is the man, man.

Lennon fans should be more mad about all the commercials ruining beatles songs.....

9. Not sure I've seen said commercials tbh.

10. Serious? It seems like every other commercial has some ripoff of a beatles song...

11. I don't watch tv much anymore, and when I do I usually mute during commercials.

12. Cool, no one cares about "C-Lo", it's been covered by much greater artists and men than him.

13. People who take that little change up and make a big deal out of it are such losers. But maybe I don't personally care because I think the original song itself is shitty. I mean, it's well made, but it's just cheesy as fuck.

14. You took the words right out of my mouth.

15. Imagine all the people who didnt fuck up the lyircs.

16. Fuck Cee Lo

He used to be good but after Goodie Mob he fucking blows. If I have to hear that stupid song Fuck You one more time I'm going to shit in my pants

17. [quote name='"BlowTreeAllDay"']

Fuck Cee Lo

He used to be good but after Goodie Mob he fucking blows. If I have to hear that stupid song Fuck You one more time I'm going to shit in my pants[/quote]

Truer words have never been spoken

18. I dont see why the fuck it even matters..

let the man be

19. "I see you fighting other people because of what they believe and I'm like..... That's coooooooll woooo ooo oooooo oooo."

Music and Lyrics by Cee-lo Green in tune with 'Fuck you'