CBN or CBD

Discussion in 'Growing Marijuana Indoors' started by JMJ3480, Jan 23, 2013.

1. In my hunt for a new strain to grow I've learned the different numbers in the cannabinoids. I know THC is the most popular number but I've heard CBN/CBD contribute more to the high.
    Any truth to this??
    I've always heard that the higher the THC % the better but are these number % just as important if not more?

Thanks guys

2. THC (Tetrahydrocannabinol) gets a user high, a larger THC content will produce a stronger high. Without THC you don't get high.

CBD (Cannabidiol) increases some of the effects of THC and decreases other effects of THC. High levels of THC and low levels of CBD contribute to a strong, clear headed, more energetic high. Cannabis that has a high level of both THC and CBD will produce a strong head-stone that feels almost dreamlike. Cannabis that has low levels of THC and high levels of CBD produces more of a stoned feeling. The mind feels dull and the body feels tired.

CBN (Cannabinol) is produced as THC ages and breaks down, this process is known as oxidization. High levels of CBN tend to make the user feel messed up rather than high.
    CBN levels can be kept to a minimum by storing cannabis products in a dark, cool, airtight environment.

3. CBD is what you want for medicinal applications and use.

CBN is just degraded THC

THC is... THC... lol

4. I see. So it's just a matter of preference then. The seed bank I was looking at had all these number % broken down so goy little confused