Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

CBD CBD with depersonalization?

Discussion in 'CBD Oil' started by akamilo, Dec 18, 2020.

Tags:
  1. When i was like 13 i had a panic attack smoking and got chronic depersonalization and derealization thats lasted 5 years and never goes away

anyway ive seen hemp doesnt cause "psychoactive" effects so could this work for me?its got like 20% cbd and under .3% delta 9.. has anyone tried cbd bud with little to no thc while they have depersonalization? and did it make it worse or relieve your anxieties

2. I sympathize with you, I have no idea how hard it is for you to live with depersonalization for such a long time. I had depersonalization and I know how it is, even though it did not last long.

3. I enjoy the high cbd/llow thc flower. A lot of good quality has come out iin 2020 and the genetics are reallyl starting to show out too. Some of the other noids are pshing through in higher amounts as wellll. Everything from CBG to CBC and so on.

As far as this problem goes, just use lless THC as much as possible. Add more cbd flower to your diet and see how it plays out? I cant say it reduced it, but it def makes it more calm and less anxiety prone.

4. I regularly enjoy high cbd flower. For me, smoking cbd reduces my anxiety greatly. High thc typically increases it. Ingesting cbd usually doesn’t help my anxiety much...but helps with aches and pains.