Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

CBD vs THC flower

Discussion in 'Marijuana Consumption Q&A' started by Rywill97, Jul 29, 2019.

Tags:
  1. Hi everyone!

So a quick background, I used to be a very regular smoker.multiple bowls throughout the day, never had any issues with anxiety/discomfort or anything of that nature. I took about 2-3 month break.

About a week ago, I picked up what used to be one of my favorite strains, Chocolate OG, (around 28% THC), and upon smoking a decent amount of the joint, had an absolute panic attack/almost psychedelic freak out. It was horrifying to say the least.

The following day I woke up and took about two puffs from the unfinished joint, and immediately felt oncoming anxiety and worry. Later that day, probably not smart, tried again, to no evail. Same thing happened. I was recently prescribed Xanax (which I’ve only taken once) as I have had multiple panic attack since that episode.

My question is. I love smoking, however, I’m very afraid to try something with even a moderate amount of THC now, as I feel like I’ll experience the same frightful experience. Would a dominant CBD strain with low THC levels provide relief to this. Meaning, if I stuck to high CBD, low THC strains, would this alleviate any anxiety I may experience while smoking?

Also, the main reason I enjoyed smoking was the full body relaxation/giddy feeling. Would CBD provide this effect? I’m very ignorant when it comes to CBD.

Thank you!