CBD Strains for Anxiety and Depression

Discussion in 'Marijuana Seeds Banks' started by WhiteGuy88, Jun 26, 2019.

1. Does anyone have experience smoking acdc strain for anxiety and panic attacks? Also does anyone know where i can buy the seeds for this strain? Preferably in the states

Sent from my iPhone using Grasscity Forum

2. search on here for strain types and what it helps with

• Like Like x 1
  3. ACDC is a sativa-dominant phenotype of the strain cannatonic bred by resin seeds.. so if you want acdc you have to go pheno hunting or buy clones.. if clones interest you, lots of clone dispensaries ship clones nowadays and that's also how all of these breeders share strains.. it is safe to ship clones if done properly... if you can tell me what state you're in there might be a clone seller by you I can tell you of.

If you just want some high cbd seeds I can definately tell you about some good breeders and seedbanks to get them at

• Like Like x 1
  4. Seeds would be best for a reason if you know what i mean, i just want something really good for my wife, i grow for her, she has had anxiety since she was 13 and no mesicine helps her at all, sometimes when she smokes she gets panic attacks

5. Barney Farms LSD, give it a look see.
    I grow for my wife and those are a couple things she has along with pain.
    I grown this strain a while now, and she hasn't grown tired of it.

• Like Like x 1
  6. That is awesome!! I appreciate it!! Have you researched anything about cannatonic, harlequin, and or charlottes web? Those are a few that interest me, the only one i can find in a seed is from the vault and its cannatonic? Looking for a high cbd for anxiety, i will definately try the BF LSD though seeing that i can prob get it from seedsherenow

7. Nvmd barneys farm lsd isnt on seedsherenow unless im just blind

8. AC/DC was one of the strains I started back up with 4 years ago after a 10 year break. Used it for about a month before upgrading to higher thc. It helped with stress and mood disorder but not really real pain I’d suggest it to new users.

• Like Like x 1
  9. Just about every big sellers carries BF's stuff.
    If you are in the states try the ilgm that is where we got ours. The cookies Kush looks good to.
    i love growing marijuana dot com

• Like Like x 1
  10. Oregon elite seeds has a very nice assortment of cbd strains some notable cbd breeders ... Green bodhi, high alpine, druid seeds, med tree, healing path, mtg, relic.. some of them have some acdc, harlequin, charlotte crosses.. all are great boutique/artisan style breeders.

• Like Like x 1
  11. Dcseedexchange also has a nice cbd selection.. some of the breeders mentioned above amongst others.. check out huckleberry web , its bred by the legendary dynasty genetics.. won awards and all that..

• Like Like x 1
  12. I used AC/DC from the dispensary. In concentrate form and I wasn’t too impressed but then again I think I was expecting more.

• Like Like x 1
  13. Thank you hardrive, i will check them out

14. Thank you for the info, very appreciated

15. Expecting more as in a high or in a relaxation, clear headed and happy

16. More as in relaxing. I take Klonopin and I believe it felt like about .15 mgs maybe?

• Like Like x 1
  17. Gotcha!! I hear every strain isnt for everybody but if i could find a majority that works on people for stress and anxiety i would like to try that one first, i grow so i really need to get a common cbd strain as it takes awhile to grow

18. Ethos is supposed to be working on some cbd strains il bet they will be some nice genetics. Iv never grown any cbd high stuff but pennywise was nice looking one i saw the other day.

• Like Like x 1
  19. I heard about pennywise, some people say its really good!! And that would be awesome, ive always had my eye on ethos and watched the dude show when he was on there

20. Im finding alot of good strains on GYO i remember hearing about them but cant remember if its a good bank to order from or not