Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

CBD Oil CBD OIL HELP!!

Discussion in 'CBD Oil' started by lgperformance, May 17, 2017.

1. #1 lgperformance, May 17, 2017
    Last edited: May 17, 2017
    Hello! I'm seek information on the making of vape pen. A Buddy of mine made a Beautiful batch of oil for me that test out at 82% THC. The Problem I have is the oil is thick and won't flow. When warmed it moves but won't burn right in the cartridge. I've been doing research and I'm seeing and read all kinds of opinions. So if anyone has heard of the best Organic solution for a happy Vaping experience. Any advice or recommendations would be appreciated. Thanks. IMG_0046.JPG

Sent from my iPhone using Grasscity Forum

2. i dont know much about vape or oil, but couldnt this be mixed with more water like mixture for a better texture?

• Like Like x 1
  3. Good question! I don't know.. I'll find out the process. But I know this tested super clean I would hate to run in it with some B.S

Sent from my iPhone using Grasscity Forum

4. CBD Oil is used to cure many health-related issues such as Cancer, HIV, Anxiety or many more. Before using CBD oil, you should consult with licensed cannabis doctor. CBD is one of the many chemical compounds in a class called “cannabinoids” that naturally occur in cannabis plants. While THC is the most famous of cannabinoids for its ability to get us high, CBD is a rapidly rising star for its capacity to deliver mental and physical benefits without the giggles, paranoia, or couch-lock.

• Funny Funny x 1