Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

CBD Oil CBD Oil for anxiety, need advice

Discussion in 'Medical Marijuana Usage and Applications' started by Conjeff, Mar 6, 2018.

1. Hi, Jeff.

Before using the CBD oil she should check with her physicians and/or pharmacist, especially if she has diagnosed PTSD and anxiety that she takes medication for. There are medications with known interactions, as all medications including cannabis have risks. In particular, using high amounts of CBD can cause other medications to be stronger or last longer than they should. They may have other recommendations for her other than CBD as well.

If she chooses to use the CBD oil, start "low and slow" in order to see how she responds. She should not expect an instant improvement in mood when starting it.

Good luck and stay safe!
    If You Are in Crisis: Call the toll-free National Suicide Prevention Lifeline at 1-800-273-TALK (8255), available 24 hours a day, 7 days a week. The service is available to anyone. All calls are confidential.

• Like Like x 1

2. Thanks man, but she isnt taking any medications at the moment. She dosent like any pharma drugs, shes trying to treat it at the moment with good diet, meditation, counselling and lots of exercise, which has worked to a large extent. Unfortunately she is just having bad dreams at night, which can keep her awake and cause her to be tired going to work.

Yes low and slow is what we are doing, and she has seen some decent results so far. Shes only taking one capsule on nights she feels very anxious before bed, and has seen an improvement already.

Thanks for your input man

3. Yo man, I used to suffer with bad depression and anxiety. Toking really helped me in many ways, particulary at night to wind down. Try to exercise frequently, eat healthy, and do something fun once or twice a week. Cutting out drinking, bad food, training, and getting outdoors really helped me!

From what I have heard of numerous people, cbd works better with a small bit of THC. Something to look into
    Best of luck man

4. I personally find CBD by itself does not work good for anxiety, i had to go to a tiny bit of THC with CBD and it worked like a charm.

5. #25 AnteahLV, Dec 12, 2019
    Last edited by a moderator: Dec 12, 2019
    I have anxiety and ulcerative colitis and CBD is pretty helpful. Burning and inflammation in my gut is reduced, I feel my food sensitivities are somewhat better on it and the never ending worry feeling is easier to deal with. I find tinctures help a lot, but gummies are easier to consume. The only gummies I found that dont give me upset gut are FuseCBD gummies, they use natural sugar and taste like natural juice candy not fake sugar coated stuff that others sell. FuseCBD ones even have natural non fake texture which is a huge deal for me.

Link edited out by ICGreen