Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

Cbd Isolate

Discussion in 'Marijuana Consumption Q&A' started by jayski, Feb 14, 2017.

?

How often do you smoke concentrates?

Poll closed May 25, 2017.
  1. Daily

0 vote(s)
    0.0%
  2. Once a week

50.0%
  3. Once a month

0 vote(s)
    0.0%
  4. Once every few months

0 vote(s)
    0.0%
  5. Once every year

0 vote(s)
    0.0%
  6. Once every few years

0 vote(s)
    0.0%
  7. Never

50.0%
  1. #1 jayski, Feb 14, 2017
    Last edited: Feb 15, 2017
    Recently have been motivated to try the cb distillery's cbd isolate. I really enjoy it!! It gives me a nice break from thc while still getting enjoyment from smoking. CBD Isolate is 99% pure cbd (the 1% or less being water), it is a gmo free, organic, solventless extract. The cb distillery uses industrial hemp to extract cbd from. It tastes like a natural robotussen, but the flavor is one that grew on me rather quickly. Id reconmend to any daily smokers! Cbd isolate is fully 100% legal (in the usa), ships to all 50 states! ***note i am not a sales rep i just love this product*** :apache:

Attached Files:

2. Picture doesn't load for me

3. #3 jayski, Feb 14, 2017
    Last edited: Feb 15, 2017
    Its just a pic of the containers from the cb distillery. Nothing special

4. Welcome to the Gateway!

Lol all jokes aside you can manufacture great cannabis based derivatives when you have smart hands managing the product. Weed is 10x less expensive than concentrates and 100% more wholly organic, but to each their own.

5. I've had one very small dab of CBD crystals before (that's the same thing as isolate, right?) at an event. But I had taken several small dabs of normal, high THC concentrates before and after, so I didn't get a chance to really feel the effects.

About a month ago I bought some Charlotte's Web CBD shatter for $25 a half gram and was not disappointed. It made me very relaxed and I almost felt high bc it was just such a different type if feeling than anything I had before.

As soon as I have the $50 or so to drop on a half gram of CBD isolate, I certainly am going to.

Sent from my SM-G920V using Tapatalk