Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

CBD critical mass

Discussion in 'Marijuana Stash Box' started by ScotStoner, Apr 18, 2018.

1. yeah I use to stress n watch em all day long but eventually I just realized I need to look out for problems instead of watching them grow worrying 24/7. It’s hard when your anxious and have $ invested to not worry.

2. YEah for sure man, it could easily make you ill because at the end of the day yOu have put a lot of time and effort to either make a big gain or a big loss, before I was spending all day at any sign of any problem looking on here or asking questions, that’s why I had to give it a break for a while just so reading plant problems all day wasn’t the only thing on my mind,

3. I lost 2 out of 3 plants in a grow once really bothered me for like 2 months ended up with 4 ounces instead of the 10-12 I expected. Don’t think I enjoyed any of the bud that was produced with out thinking about the other 2 plants

4. I feel you man, it’s always, I coulda/shoulda/woulda had this and you’re doing the calculations even though you know the answer eh. I guess we just have to keep trying and hope fortune favours the brave, when I’m down about the end result or this and that I tell myself, I could be worse, if you got raided you’d have nothing and be in a cell right now, then I celebrate my freedom with a couple of bongs lmao!

5. How is it balanced in thc and cbd is it an auto?