Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

CBD critical mass

Discussion in 'Marijuana Stash Box' started by ScotStoner, Apr 18, 2018.

1. 7D0997D3-F1A4-4E5E-A157-0AC1C2FFBBE8.jpeg 10% thc 10% cbd
    I think it’s got 2-3 weeks left, will keep an eye on it to be sure, smells pretty fruity

• Like Like x 4
    • Winner Winner x 1
  2. Looks good man. Got a pic of the whole plant

3. 193D8986-D8B3-4173-BCCB-877A750D7B6A.jpeg 0B879459-5428-4320-912B-3EAE5571B493.jpeg
    Thanks man :) I’m a bit disappointed about having these in plants in pots that are too small I think it stopped it front stretching, and it is a very weird looking plant, but here she is :)

• Like Like x 1
  4. THis one is a week behind, still a very strange looking plant compared to what I’ve seen, the 2 i transplanted in bigger pots at the start of flower are a good bit taller and look a wee bit better than these funny looking shirt ones lol

Attached Files:

5. Nice Man U think you’ll grow it again maybe 5 gallon pots next run.

6. Yeah for sure at least 17 liters, my veg tent all have the 17 l pots and they’re a hell of a lot bigger, just waiting on my ph down coming in the post and get them into flower ASAP , still slight signs of magnesium defic but I think the ph being slightly high is making little brown bits too, I’ll get there eventually...I hope lol!

7. THis is the flowering one that got put in the big pot at the start of flower C5B2BD0A-41BA-4F3D-9B73-49B487AAEF16.jpeg

8. #8 CBDBurner, Apr 20, 2018
    Last edited by a moderator: May 5, 2018
    U Gunna have a good amount of green when u done man

9. C155F412-4D73-48E7-A9A7-791AFA1DC5D3.jpeg Big difference

• Like Like x 1
  10. Looks good how many plants u got 4-5

• Like Like x 1
  11. Yeah I have 5 In the flower tent and 5 in the veg tent, just trying to get my veg plants looking healthy for flowering, they are a pain in the ass ever since using that damn ph upping root stimulant lol

12. Nice so ya got like 2.5 3 months left

13. YEAH hopefully if I can get them in flower soon, while messing about in the flowering tent a small branch from the bottom just snapped, I hope that doesn’t stress her too much -,-

Attached Files:

14. Oh that sucks if it’s as large as the others ya prob skate by

15. One of the plants, the one that has the least developed buds has more orange hairs than some of the more developed that still has plenty of the white pistils, going to read to re search that and see what that’s all about, always something going on with one plant or another eh, lol!

16. How far along is it

17. It must be about a month, but on this certain one now I have a close look the buds are tiny , half the size of a different plant about the same time, but the smaller one has orange hairs all over it, I’m assuming it would be due to my timer messing up and the lights going off at different time at one side of the tent a couple of times, I don’t trust them now and I just do it by hand, although 1 of the timers works fine so it might just have broken or be a dodgy batch, fingers crossed it continues to grow

18. Who's the breeder? I had 2 going didn't like the structure of one so I culled it. Mine is CBD Crew and it's supposedly 7%/7%. FYI on its own it's really mild....but mix with a higher THC strain and it ramps the effects of the THC strain.

Sent from my SM-G930P using Tapatalk

19. I can’t remember the company name was a while ago, I was reading it varies between 5-10% depending on the grower, fingers crossed it goes nearer to 10, I micro dose and keep my tolerance as low as I can so I’m sure it will do the job, the 5 other plants are devil fruit which is 4-6% cbd and 15-20% thc, worst case I sell the weaker one and smoke the stronger, but I’m sure it’ll do the trick for me

20. I wanna try devils fruit. I’ve seen it at dispensaries but haven’t picked it up yet.