Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

CBD Topicals CBD Cream For Pain do the work ?

Discussion in 'CBD Oil' started by madmac123a, Dec 19, 2018.

1. #1 madmac123a, Dec 19, 2018
    Last edited: Dec 19, 2018
    Hello everyone totally forgot I was a member here. I have been looking for a solution for knee pain, have tried all the usual stuff, physio, inflammation pills, painkillers, had MRI done every stupid thing you can think off. I have used CBD a few years back for a really bad concussion i had received, basically used it to stop anxiety and freaking out all the time. I cam across this Article when searching for alternatives and was wondering if anyone has experience with CBD creams?
    Are they just selling dreams or does the stuff actually work ?
    They are not cheap so i dont want to waste a bunch of time and hope thinking they might not work.
    Should i go for CBD creams from hemp, or from cannabis or.......

I know most of you are going to tell me to just smoke up but smoking any cannabis with THC in it just sends my anxiety through the roof, i cannot and will not do it anymore.

Any input on using these creams would be appreciated ... .
    thanks

2. My therapist uses it and swears by it for her back pain.
    Her son in law makes the stuff, so she's lucky.

Don't know the brand, though. :(

3. Well thats a start, at least i know it works for one person. thanks

• Like Like x 1