Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

CBD and THC for Osteoarthritis

Discussion in 'Medical Marijuana Usage and Applications' started by dsomers, Aug 7, 2018.

1. I have moderate and worsening arthritis in my knees and want to try CBD. It's expensive! So trying to guage a realistic minimum dose to try (5 mg? 10?), then perhaps increase if necessary. Anyone have experience with this, and also whether tincture or capsules are better? Tincture is more efficient if taken sublingually, yes?

Also, seems to me it may be worth trying regular cannabis, THC dominated, at the same time. That doesn't agree with me much of the time, can make things in the head seem dark, so I'm thinking maybe micro-dosing and if consistently the benefits will still accumulate over time. Any thoughts?

I should add that I'm growing two plants supposedly with relatively high CBD, one labeled OG Blue, the other CBD OG Kush. But I'm really unsure how much CBD they may have. But perhaps once they're harvested those will do the trick?

Thanks!