Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

Caveman TV.

Discussion in 'Seasoned Marijuana Users' started by smokinokie, Apr 28, 2003.

1. Have you all ever seen this?

It's not on cable or satellite. Not on these here 'puters either.
    Ya gotta have special equipment to get it.

Wood.

And someplace OUTSIDE to burn it.

Indoor fireplaces just ain't the same. Gotta have a sky full of stars overhead.

Pile it up. Light it. Sit back and stare.

Cavemen used to watch this stuff for hours.

2. Cave Man TV.. That is awsome Smokie.. I have watched that many times.. The family was going to watch that show the other night.. We watched another one instead!

3. many a time, it is one of my favorites

4. I'm a pyro. I could use a good fire to entertain me now. I burn all kinds of random stuff when I'm bored or stoned.

5. give me fuel, give me fire, give me that which i desire

6. haha... this thread has struck a nerve with nam... hes got a flame av now ;)

caveman TV is way better than alot of the crap we get now. Caveman TV could be used to keep u warm, cook your food, burn your waste... and you could always change the channel by looking up.

i quite often go out to watch the other channel (stars).

most of us stonners will carry our own little portable stoner TV with us. ;) many times have i zoned out watching it until its too hot for my fingers. :D

7. What's funny about the whole Caveman TV thing is that Shamans in ancient religions used to actually look into the flames to see shapes and pictures that might depict something... Maybe they just wanted entertainment! :)

8. I think that sums it up quite nicely Lantern!:)

Had the BIG screen caveman TV on Saturday night. For the first time in 13 years of having bonfire yard parties, I had to get the hose out and soak the roof of the house. White man build big fire, stand way back. I swear to God there was'nt a south breeze when I lit it! Just too many embers landing on the roof for comfort. Took it about 45 minutes to die down to reasonable. Got the neighbors stirred up a bit. It's ok though. They're used to it.

White Russians, good friends, beautiful weather, and way too much to smoke, it was 4:30 a.m. for I finally got them all chased off, Granted I was'nt tryin to hard.

Still got a bunch of wood left.

What time can y'all be here?

9. my plans for tomorrow night consist of rolling up whats left of my quarter sack into a couple joints...build a nice little fire, and sit out by the stars...have a nice super stoner relaxing night at home as all the tension melts away..i realize that i live in the exact same fucking world as anyone else, we all bust our asses just to make it, we all bleed red and we all smoke green, why argue about what one country owes another? we dont personally owe each other anything so why get your panties in a wad over something that doesnt directly conflict you? we are so consumed by issues and topics that in a general reality have no meaning to our insignificant lives on this third rock from the sun
    i still eat food and drink water
    wipe my ass after i shit, brush my teeth, shower, shave, work, love, hate, get tired, grow old, and desire to be comfortable.....dont you?just stroll through life and make friends on the way....they are the ones that make you comfortable.

10. don't you mean "brush your TOOTH" :p

11. Glad you said that before I did.

Well spoken Sir Norm.

12. ....takes a big fat hit instead of the usual curtsie