Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

Caught!

Discussion in 'Seasoned Marijuana Users' started by IowaPotHead, Oct 24, 2003.

1. Have you ever been cruisin' smokin the finest bud....and without you knowing it someone is staring right at you!

2. Not that I know of.... But I'm sure it's happened, lol. Iowapothead huh? I used to hail from Waterloo myself. :D Welcome to the City, spark one up and get to readin'.

Edit: Your sig is a great song!! The Heretic Anthem... Got to see Slipknot in Des Moines before they got super popular. What a great show!!

3. I used to live in Davenport and then Iowa City...but anyway once my senior year (last year) I was drivin down the road and we pull up to this stoplight, and its red, and then I duck low to hit the bowl and my geography teacher pulls up beside me, and my friend (hes drivin) starts honkin and wavin at him...so I look up and wave at him, and then I exhale...and then the next day at school, we asked him if he saw us and he was like, no, and we were like, but we were honking and waving at you, and he was like, no I never saw you outside of school. It was hilarious

4. haha shit man, i was walking home from gettin a sac of dro and i lit the bowl and took a huge hit, i hear a honk n bam its my enlgish teacher, i started to crack up and then he went off and i exhaled, funny shit. my frriend was so high he just kept walking and almost got hit by a car. damn funny nite