Caught?

Discussion in 'General' started by aaron.owen17, Jan 22, 2017.

1. So my brother and I were smoking on the back side of a movie theater where there were a few extra parking spots. We were towards the perimeter and it wasn't crowded so we sparked up a joint. About ten minutes into our sess. some old guy pulled up behind us real quick, took a picture of our car tag and drove off. Are we in any real danger?

Sent from my iPhone using Grasscity Forum

2. oooooooooooo the DEA is gonna get ya now!!! Say hi to big bubba for me.

• Like Like x 3
  3. I highly doubt it. Though you might actually be safer parking in a crowded lot. It's so overt it's covert!

But really you're fine. Cops have actual jobs to do that don't involve wasting time on stuff like this.

• Like Like x 2
  4. Got to prove you were smoking weed. He probably took the picture so he could track you down and well not do nice things to you and your brother.

Sent from my SM-T580 using Tapatalk

5. I'd be more worried about the creepy bastard that just took a picture of your license plate. Did he by any chance get you guys in the picture?

Sent from my iPhone using Grasscity Forum

6. D00d what if he was a off duty cop? What If they think you were distributing? Throw away your cellphone ditch the car they're coming for you

Sent from my SM-J700T using Tapatalk

7. Lol. No one cares but that guy. It's funny to watch the last few old folks of the "reefer madness" days flounder as the world decides what we've been sold all along was a lie to control us. Too much?

Sent from my Nexus 6P using Tapatalk

• Like Like x 2
  8. Don't worry! I was taking pictures of your ass. And I'm not old. Just hella creepy.

• Like Like x 1
  9. For future reference maybe don't smoke out in the open? If you must I'd say always go with a pipe, yeah if you get caught you're fucked but its easier to stealth hit a pipe than hit a joint that's constantly burning and letting off smoke/smell the entire time. Or maybe hide better?
    That's just my opinion though.

• Like Like x 1