Caught with weed on camera.

Discussion in 'General' started by AlliNeedIsWeed, Aug 18, 2012.

1. Allright guys so the thing is i was chillin with a friend outside.We was sitting there and i showed him the weed i just bought 3 hours ago.It was around 12:30am and it was dark so i used my phone flashlight to light the bud so he can have a better look.Then 2min later i turned around and i saw a local store camera right next to me pointed directly at me.So could i get arrested or something?The store owners know me and know where i live,but the store was closed at that time.

2. Why would you be showing your buddy illegal drugs in front of a closed store?

Don't be surprised when you get questioned for drug dealing.

3. Unless someone was watching it at the exact time you were doing that nothing is gunna happen.

They have limited storage so I can almost 100% guarantee you they erase shit after 30 days and don't check old footage unless they have a reason to.

4. He's not going to be looking at his security cameras from that night if nothing was stolen or broken into. I wouldn't worry about it, unless you broke in, and then flashed your weed to the cameras, and even then it would have to be a pretty awesome camera to be able to see some weed in a bag or in your hand.

5. Honestly, your probably just paranoid, that is, if you smoked. I wouldn't worry. There is no way they could tell that you were holding weed or whatever. Not to mention, I doubt they are going to watch a random taping unless something else happened in the video that needed to be reviewed.

Though, if you are ever involved with cops, in general that is. You don't need to say a word to them. Don't incriminate yourself. They will say it's going to be easier on you if you tell the truth, this is not the case. Shut yourself the fuck up and get a lawyer. If they ask what you were smoking in the video (that is if you smoked it) just say that it was your own rolled cigarette.

You should be completely fine though!

6. ....and now you wait. Just hope it doesn't work like the cameras on traffic lights :smoke:

7. Well the camera wasnt that close but still i think they can see the bud cause i held it in my hand and it was a big one and wasnt even in a bag.And no i didnt smoke i just showed it to him then we left.The store was closed at that time and the owners were probably sleeping cause it was around 12:30am but still im paranoid cause they might check it when they wake up lol.

8. AND because HD takes up SOOOO much more space on drives..

Majority of people use SD Security cameras that you wouldn't even be able to tell if I pulled out my dick and started jacking off 2 feet in front of it then wonder why the cops can't ID the perpetrator from the footage :rolleyes:

9. Fuck no, dude..you're fine. Especially living in California.

10. DEA is currently on their way to kick in your door, nothing you can do now

11. Lol even if they report me to the police ill judge em for recording me against my agreement.I mean thats my rights right?

Now seriously,the owners are really close to my place and they know me so if they check it they will recognize me for sure.But i don't think they will call the cops right?I mean they don't care about someones weed why would they do that.Anyway im still paranoid and think something bad will happen.

12. I'm not living in California..I just don't wanna give my real personal info in forums like this one,cause pigs are everywhere and im paranoid as fuck.

13. Naw it's not your right cause you were trespassing on his property.

Stop tripping and no you fine

I really, REALLY wanna call troll

14. [quote name='"AlliNeedIsWeed"']

I'm not living in California..I just don't wanna give my real personal info in forums like this one,cause pigs are everywhere and im paranoid as fuck.[/quote]

Really? You dont seem paranoid at all

15. Lol im just like that.When i got weed in me and i see a cop im starting to get paranoid and trying not to look at him but thats what i do.Like today when i went to buy my weed there was a cop drinking water and talking to some people far away from me and i was waiting for a friend.Then i kept looking at that cop and he saw me looking at him then he was starin at me for like 10sec and i left lmao.

16. Not the sharpest tool

17. Hahahah. That made my day.

18. Guess jokes on me,huh?But if this will help me sleep easier tonight why not..

19. Na bro, the camera isnt a fuckin 1080P camera with goddamn weed detector and zoom function. They only look at those tapes if something suspicious happened or someone got robbed. Also, i dont know this for a fact but, why would they have the camera on hours after closing? They only care about protecting their assets during hours, so as far as i see it if youre going to get in trouble its because an actual person saw you in an alley doing something sketchy. Youre fine bro

20. i think maybe your schizophrenic.. that's an unusual amount of paranoia