Caught with weed in dorm.

Discussion in 'General' started by GlassClass, Nov 4, 2014.

1. I go to a Penn State satellite campus and I was stupid enough to smoke in my dorm and then I went to sleep. Apparently, it could be smelled outside my room so about 3 hours after smoking I woke up to a knock on the door and it was the campus police and some lady from the school. He asked if he could come in and I knew I was fucked since I signed the housing contract so I just let him in and told him where it was hoping it would help me in the long run. I was also still half asleep and a little high. I probably should have thrown it out the window and not let him in, but hindsight is 20/20. Anyway, he took my bowl, bubbler, 3 grams of weed, rolling papers, lighter, and my grinder. The lady from campus said I won't get kicked out or anything major, but the campus police said I'll be put on probation and have to take classes. How fucked am I?

2. Not that fucked.

3. That's easy street homie.

4. Just on probation and and having to take classes is practically the definition of not fucked

what?? that's it??

this thread should be called "i'm so lucky i didn't get kicked out of school and put in jail"

FTFY

6. I remember when I was spotted by RA with my three foot bong in my hands walking down the hallway

He laughed

By the end of the year there was literally a circle of resin on the window screen from all the smoke passing through my friend's window fan

7. The hardest thing you'll have to do is probation.. It's gonna suck (I'm on it right now) but it's way better than jail.

8. if it happens again you're probably fucked

Campus police probation isn't shit. 

You got off super lucky bro. I wouldn't have opened the door tbh.... Might have said that I thought I saw someone else smoking in the hall though, but that I didn't want to get involved....

10. depends on what your parents are gonna say?  they might disown you ._.

11. Yah I'm on the real probation lol. Your good bro

12. This is why I go smoke in the staircase that can't be used in my dorm

Trying to get equally in my right mind