caught some kids casing my house

Discussion in 'General' started by FatSlob, Aug 17, 2013.

1. Like a month ago i was walking to the store high as shit at like 2 in the morning. I'm walking and a car with 4 dudes in it drives by. The first time they drive by they're all staring me down and breaking there necks as they go by. I didn't think anything of it.

Then when i get to the bottom of the hill the same car comes barreling out of nowhere. Stops in front of me. And one of the kids in the back shows me an automatic gun. I was kinda scared but there was a lot of people out,club up the street, cop cars parked up there, so i just stared the dude down. They didn't say shit and just drove off after a  few seconds. 

Then like a week after that someone tried to break into my house. I was in the basement sleeping and i heard something. I go up there and someone runs out the door. I didn't get to see them. But all they stole was old shoes from by the backdoor. Like eww wtf? Your gonna wear my old nikes? lol bums. At first i thought it was a tweaker. Now im pretty sure it was one of these kids.

I also have weed plants in the woods that connect to my property. Lastnight i was watching orange is the new  black and i heard several gunshots coming from the direction of those woods. I was hungry so i  decided to go to the store at like 4am. Before i went out the house i was just looking to see if there was raccoon's outside. I see the same car just stopped dead in front of my house.  I'm  thinking they may have been the same ones back there shooting off guns. My neighborhood is quiet so i thought they might be smoking a blunt. So i went out the backdoor quietly to try to sneak up on them. As soon as i got to the front of the house the car scraped off, The only way they coulda seen me in the dark is if they were paying very close attention to my house. 

Then as im walking to the store they drive by me again. And on my way back they drove by me again. They didn't say shit this time. Thinking about calling the cops. But we'll see how this plays out. I'm 18 now so i can legally own a shotty. 

2. Get this:

[​IMG]

Fuck ADT and all those other security systems.

3. The same thing happened to me!!! They pulled over to the side of the road and stopped. As I walked up on them, I could see that all of thier necks were broken. I dialed 911 for the paramedics and then kept walking.

I just fucking died  :laughing:

5. definitely call the police, thats so sketchy. 

6. I expected a  BREAK YO SELF FOOL

7. yea get a gun and call the cops, report it everytime they show up outside of your house. if one of them comes in, shoot first. it is a matter of your life or theirs

8. TheCoolest420 v2.0 ... still not improved.

9. Buy a shotgun and if they mean mug you just pull it out then say "get out my hood"

Sent from my SGH-T679 using Grasscity Forum mobile app

10. #10 Deleted member 42976, Aug 18, 2013
    Last edited: Aug 18, 2013
    i would wait up late for them. no lights on, nothing....with a gun or two in hand.

11. Samurai sword them fools.

12. Follow them home, Then start doing the same shit to them.

You live in America and don't own a gun? You crazy or something?

13. 1. Buy a shotgun asap
    2. Learn the stand your ground law in your state.
    3. Call the police
    4. Don't go to the store in the middle of the night like that
    5. order groceries to your house
    6. Play the waiting game
    [​IMG]