Caught smoking at friends on campus balcony! PLEASE help.

Discussion in 'General' started by Blockman, Nov 19, 2016.

1. #1 Blockman, Nov 19, 2016
    Last edited: Nov 22, 2016
    ok

2. You could get a visit from an actual police offIcer certainly, but at this point it doesn't seem likely. I would expect some sort of campus disciplinary action, possible expulsion from campus housing or even from the school entirely.

In the meantime, clean up both of your acts, as you will be watched now that they have it on record. Don't have anything on you, your car, or in the unit in case they come back again.

Never, ever smoke in campus housing. We would walk off campus, pass a joint while going down an alley or go to a friends place off campus. We never got caught doing that, but there were plenty of freshmen who got caught at my school smoking in housing.

Good luck, I hope it turns out ok for you.

3. Thanks for the quick reply. You really think we could possibly get expelled from the school? The school i go to is a big party school and they get cases like this all the time i would say.

4. also, remember that I live off campus and that the bong was my friends not mine

5. Personally, I wouldn't give a fuck. If smoking weed made me that nervous, I would not smoke it. I enjoy smoking weed and nobody stops me from enjoying it. I would have asked the manager and the campus police if they wanted a bong rip.

• Like Like x 3
  6. I agree man. But now that we are in trouble you kind of haft to worry...

7. If you get dragged into it, deny everything. It's not your housing or bong. You were just visiting a friend.

8. Me? Worry? Ah hell no. I'd either drop out or find another school.

• Like Like x 1
  9. Idk man it all depends on what school/area of the country your in. The last time people in my dorm got caught a cop came and just asked them to hand over the bowl they were smoking out of. They just got a warning to not do it again or they could get kicked out of housing. This school is a major party school so they don't really give af.

10. I got kicked out of ECU for 1 joint. A fucking joint. This was years ago, but I'm sure you might meet the same fate. Hopefully not.

11. You don't live in campus housing, so that will probably keep you from getting into a lot, or even a little trouble with the school.

Your friend might well be kicked out of campus housing, unfortunately. The college I went to always threatened to revoke housing -ahem- privileges (2 and 3 people per room, no fun) if someone got busted for smoking weed on school grounds.

Too bad that happened to you guys. Good luck.

12. Jeez. That's a pretty heavy hand.

13. Honestly, I'm glad it happened. I was pretty pissed at the fact I wasn't going to be able to play baseball anymore......but, fuck it.

14. reporting from the front lines of the drug war. ..wtf don't these people have better shit to do..gl man

• Like Like x 1
  15. First off, I didn't read what was written (only skimmed it), it's irrelative.
    It will come down to a few factors, not mentioned. 1 What type of student have you been up to this point. 2 School policy 3 disciplinary council and their view on the subject. 4 your reactions to this event, and from the post, I feel you will narc.
    If you have been an honor student, it will be less.... if you react to the situation, they will pressure you into talking to save yourself (won't matter, you will only get someone else in trouble if you do)\\
    MAN UP, don't be arrogant, but don't be a wimp either.... deal with it, nothing you can do but live with the outcomes.

16. I'll let you guys know what happens once I meet with the housing and student affairs people... wish me the best of luck.. I think im going to say that i was just visiting my friend and i had nothing to do with the bong or anything

17. Yeah just blame it on your friend. That's the good moral thing to do. Instead of you know, being a thing called a man. Since your name has it in there I would assume you could atleast grasp the concept of what being a man entails. Sorry, I don't like people who give people up. Even on small shit.

Sent from my XT1585 using Grasscity Forum mobile app

• Like Like x 2
  18. It all depends on how much weed, and whose weed it was. Yes, the paraphernalia is a problem too, but the illegal substance is what you are in trouble for. Your name is in the report, therefore you are guilty by association. Hopefully, they catch you lying and you get in the most trouble. I feel for your "friend", because they might be stuck cleaning up your mess. Next time, stay away from the pot. You are too shady for such a friendly hobby.

19. #19 Bowlomitemountains, Nov 22, 2016
    Last edited: Nov 23, 2016
    It's a really bad idea to sell someone out even if it was their bong, their place, and their weed. You were smoking too... Good luck to you both, though I still believe the other party is probably going to need it more.

While you're explaining what happened, keep the saying "karma is a bitch" in mind, as it looks like you require some incentive to do the fair and right thing (regarding this particular situation) because it seems that panic has eclipsed your conscience.