Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

Caught My 1st Time!

Discussion in 'Apprentice Marijuana Consumption' started by OnlyWeed, Jul 19, 2009.

1. Alright well my title might be misleading but I figured it would work. My very first time I smoked I was with some friends after school and decided I was going to smoke. Smoked out of a ghetto Gatorade bottle bong. I took ONE hit and had to walk home after. I was feeling some affects but mainly just focused on my thoughts. I get home and say Hi to my sister. I open the door and say hey I'm home. Close the door. As I walk away thinking "Im getting away with it" she opens the door follows me and turns on the light, looks in my eyes and asks "ARE YOU HIGH?!?!" Ofcourse I deny it and it ends at that.I have no clue how she knew. After that one time I have found myself to be very stealth about smoking and have smoked countless times after without getting caught once. I mean coming home completely blitzed and I can easily control myself. (Now I absolutely love blazin and walking home, mainly everday thing now.) Comment or post if you got caught your first time or have NEVER been caught

2. lol.."are you high?!?!". Was your sis all flabbergasted? lol. I've never been caught though

3. I got 'caught' once when I was still with my parents, decades ago. My mother started to freak and I pointed out my straight A report card and the fact that I held a job, etc. They asked me not to smoke in the house and I honored that request and that was that.

4. maybe you stank, thats usually the give away

5. that's basically what happened to me. as long as my grades didn't slip and i didn't get in trouble with the law, my mom was ok with my chiefing habits.

6. Honesty is the best policy. By then I had been smoking and growing for quite a few years and already was armed with a lot of facts to dispel their false notions.

Taking a mature, calm, honest approach is best.

7. honesty was always the best policy with my mom. i learned this before weed and have stuck to it since (even when telling her about coke, shrooms, acid)

8. Honesty is the best policy period. There are few situations where lying is an appropriate solution to a problem.

9. #9 mxracer0, Jul 19, 2009
    Last edited by a moderator: Jul 19, 2009
    yeah ive been thinking lately about coming clean to my parents because they've always been the "you wont get in trouble if you tell us" type deal

but who knowss..im probably going to wait till after i take my college placement tests next week because if i happen to not pass one of them, i know for sure they'd blame it on the mj when that clearly would not be a valid accusation haha

10. Good call. Definitely wait until after those tests.

11. Actually it is most of the time.

12. My sister knows that I do but my parents don't and I hope it stays that way. My sister always can tell because she says I talk way more and that I am more relaxed. It's really annoying because I am stealth about it by having eye drops and not smelling like it. But I can't really change how I talk when I'm chopped.

13. ha, that is just like my first time getting caught, one night i smoked very little and came home really confidant, except my mom thought i was drunk, lol.

needless to say, being stealth about it at home is still the best idea

14. Lol, I was caught the first time too. i had a really ghetto rolled joint with oil on it. I thought that it was to help the bud stick to the paper. I bought it off a freshman for $15. Didn't really know how to smoke it because it had no filter (was 12 at the time and had only smoked cigarettes). So I just lit the twisted end. I took a weak hit and hardly felt anything so I took a huuge hit for my standards at the time, probably close to one of my regular ones now, and felt it, i thought this was the best feeling ever, so i walked into my living room and sat on the couch about 8 feet from my dad... He just started staring at me, so I'm like " What?", then he yells, "Whatcha got in your hand?" I thought nothing but, I still hand the joint in my hand. Then he looks at my eyes and says "Son you are fucking stoned", took the joint from my hand put it out and threw it in the trash and told me to go lie down.

15. nope i didnt get caught my first time, but i got 'caught' a little while after that. it had been the first time i smoked more than what i normally smoked (which was usually a dub) and i got completely wrecked. when i got home i thought i was good but i ended up puking all over my bathroom and my parents came up screaming since they were apparently suspicious when i walked in. they were like "WTF ARE YOU STONED?!" so i was just said nah i just got drunk - and they bought that :D they werent happy obviously but it was better about them thinknig that then smoking ganja since theyre completely against it

16. Lmao my dad would rip my head off if I sat down next to him with a blunt/joint in my hand. :smoke: +rep for pulling that shit off haha

17. well ive never been caught because i was obviously stoned, im pretty good at acting cool.

but ive been caught twice .technically 3 , but the third was when my dad pretty much implied he knew i was smoking pot, and since he implied he knew and never did anything, also implied that he didnt care. and that was the end of that...

first time, i left my GB under my desk in my room because a.) my parents would never go in my room. and b.) i didnt think they know what it was.

but guess what the fucking happened...
    wait for it....

my dad went in my room and knew exactly what the fuck it was...

kind of a slap in the motherfucking face. but they didnt do anything

second time me and my friend smoked like 3 joints in my room, didnt even open the windows or put a towel under my door...

which is an even stupider reason than the first.that got me grounded for 2 weeks.

but its all good now. they told me at the time that once im 18 they dont care if i smoke pot.
    the thing is my dad didnt want me smoking under 18 cause it fucks with your brain.
    and my mom didnt really ever care she just kinda went along with it.

but yeah, life goes on.

18. anne frank FTW

19. I never got caught but.. my parents DID find some incriminating stuff.

20. I feel like theyre closing in on me more and more everyday >.>