Caught in the act

Discussion in 'Real Life Stories' started by Marijuana Guy, Aug 16, 2009.

1. #1 Marijuana Guy, Aug 16, 2009
    Last edited by a moderator: Aug 16, 2009
    I'm home for summer break I'm persuing an actuarial degree, I don't have a job so my parents pay for my luxuries. I don't have a job because my parents want me to focus solely on school. So while my parents were out I had just got 2 grams of KB, some good shit. I was supposed to hang out at my friends tonight and smoke that plus a 1.5g grape swisher :smoking:. BUT I was bored and my parents were doing work on the outside of the house so i decided to take the stems and seeds out. The funny thing I even thought to myself, this is really stupid I can just wait until later, but of course I took it out and began the wonderful process of breaking up the beautiful ganja. With my luck, I was just about done and I got up to stash it somewhere when my step-dad went up 3 stairs at a time to my old room. I thought I hid it before he came up and he wouldn't suspect a thing, but I must've looked guilty because after coming back up to properly hide it I noticed it was gone. I must've turned the little corner where I stashed it upside down 20 times before I accepted he found it. Not even 5 minutes later I got a call from mom saying I wasn't going anywhere anytime soon and that basically I was fucked. FML

If you have any stories of getting caught please post them and tell me how everything turned out. :bongin:

2. If you're on these forums you should be old enough to not get grounded.

3. why was it such a big deal if your over 18?
    and why does your really good shit have seeds and stems?

4. Did I ever say I was grounded? I'm in college atm and it's summer break so I came home. I don't have a job because I'm pursuing my actuarial degree and they pay for most of my luxuries. :wave:

I get them straight off the tree from my dealer, read above ^

5. If your a whiney snitch trying to dig people out and get them banned on a forum then your probly a little bitch like that in person.:cool:

6. Why do people always assume that once you're 18, it's like you should break off from your parents completely? If you're going to college, the first few years are definately going to be supported by the 'rents, maybe even a while later.

7. :D Agreed

Exactly I'm glad someone could reason why I'm with my parents atm. Not everyone at the age of 18 becomes 100% independent potheads and decides they're to good to better themselves with an education so they can lead a successful and happy life with the money to toke when they please :bongin:

8. Not really, just seemed odd that someone 18 or above would be getting grounded. But thanks for your input too.

9. Im 19 and live at home. It sucks, but when the states unemployment rate is lie 24% and you have no prior real work exp, going to school and not moving out is a much cheaper, and smarter thing to do.

But, I dont get grounded... I cant remember the last time I was grounded LOL. If anything, I just dont get gas money... Which I guess is "grounding me" but I still can leave. But I also try my hardest to let any smell of my smoking in the house, as my dad quit cigs for the health reasons and for the smell, even tho the smell is different, I dont care to be kicked out and have a hard and terrible start in life.

10. I'm not being grounded I do the same thing you do, but without a real income me getting fucked is not getting spending money lol.

11. my bad that did seem pretty douche now that I think about it. it just sounded to me like you got grounded... My bad

12. It's alright I really appreciate how you actually came out and said sorry, more people need to be like that. + rep ;)