Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

caught growing need advice

Discussion in 'Apprentice Marijuana Consumption' started by Weedpack, Mar 16, 2013.

1. Man I don't know what to do. I was having a sesh with my friends in my room. My friend walked out of my room, closed the door behind him. He walked into another room, which is my grow ops. I panicked and he knew he was busted. He then just left. So far I texted him and said we needed to talk. Then I told him not to say anything.

2. So it was one of your friends? Why are you even worrying?

3. It was supposed to be a no show no tell sort of deal. Nothing personal to my friends but it may slip by them

4. I don't see the big deal. Is he a danger if he is play it off like it was your dealers plants and you were holding them.

5. Depends how close of a mate, someone who smokes with you a lot is going to benefit from your crop so are not going to be a problem unless they are some next level snake in the grass.

Get a lock though asap.

6. It was frightening at first. But the reality of him actually telling anyone is 0. Its panicking to find out someone discovered your crop.

7. If you were smoking with him, whats issue? Though I would lock the door. Tell him that if word gets out you'll KNOW it was him and then you'll disown him as a friend or something like that lmao

8. I don't get that part.

Was he trying to snatch a bud or two and you caught him?
    Did you mean that you panicked because YOU got found out?

Anyways, if he's your friend and he smokes with you I don't really see the problem. All the tokers I know wouldn't rat out some random guy for growing, especially if it's a friend you smoke with regularly. They'd be excited as hell and ask when it's going to be ready.

9. OP I hope thats a good friend, and a man of his word. Nothing more you can do at this point. Give him a dub ;).:smoking:

I think op means that he was snooping and got busted by op. Op panicked because his no-one-knows grow was found.

10. Perfect translation scooby doo thank you haha. All is good now, I trust this person.

11. As long as your friends not an asshole you shouldn't need to worry.

12. Better to be busted by a friend than by law enforcement...

13. It's the only way.

You gotta do what you gotta do.

14. just tell him youll throw him a few Gs when you crop out to keep his mouth shut

15. This is the last thing you want to do, he might start expecting some out of every harvest and blackmail you otherwise. :hide:

16. Not that I would ever tell anyone about a grow, but it happened to you. If it ends well and nothing comes of it, you know you got a good friend, at least the start of one. Hope he is trustworthy