Caught by mom... :

Discussion in 'Real Life Stories' started by H to the igh, Nov 11, 2008.

1. Well, I have been smoking mostly every morning for the past couple months, and I finally got caught.

1. She saw ashes in the sink
    2. She smelled smoke
    3. She saw this forum up, guess i forgot to close it

She's mad, but not super pissed.

She was like why do you smoke pot (I HATE THAT WORD AHH), and I'm like what makes you think it's pot blah blah blah, made up an excuse for this site that I must of accidently clicked on the wrong bookmark thing (you knew I smoked weed years ago, i guess she thought i quit).

What can I do to show her that it isn't as bad as she thinks?

2. denying that it was weed was a step in the wrong direction imo. If she wasnt that pissed, id just show her the facts, show her you are still leading a normal life, and tell her your 18 and old enough to make your own decisions.

3. well if all tha lady said was why you smoke pot just tell her skraight up whats up.. i mean no use in trying to convince her if u just gonna keep doin it anyway

4. Man, I know exactly how you feel with your mom snooping and shit. Whenever my mom sees something just a little out of place like "who are you texting?" or "Why do you need money? What did you do yesterday? How late did you stay up?" Its annoying as fuck.

Plus a couple other things. My parents are divorced and both are remarried, so I have 4 different parents to look out for. And, my moms house is built really shitty. And my mom and her partner are very light sleepers so I have really walk up the stairs and walk around the house very quietly when I smoke there.

But I dunno I haven't been caught for a few weeks, my grades are doing alright, I'm handing everything in and I'm supporting my money as a college student. So I really don't see why I should stop considering nothings wrong.

Haha, I'm high right now:smoke:

5. smoke her up on a blunt, she won't learn any other way

6. shit bruh, why were they in the sink though?

Tell her you wont do it again, or show her some of those MJ facts

You getting good grades n shit?
    if you in .3 or .4 getting good grades she should let you smoke.

7. deny til u die

8. I agree with nwo, just tell her whats up man.

Tell her it's your life to live, and as long as it isn't interfering with any other part of your life that it's no big deal...

9. Only thing is I know Moms up there like to DT alot.

Is she one of those moms?

10. i would sit her down and smoke her a fatty

11. you could try giving her some facts about why it's not as bad as other drugs and even less harmful than alcohol and tobacco even though they're legal (that's if she has a problem with it's legality)