Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

caught at work

Discussion in 'Apprentice Marijuana Consumption' started by whiteice15, May 14, 2009.

1. i go into work high and then after about 2 hours they take me and say we need to tlak to you. i get in there and they tell me they have suspicion and i ask the suspicion and they say my eyes were dialted, so they take me to some place for this shit and i go piss test and they take me back to work and say i cant drive my car off property for liavbility reasons so i ahve to have my friend pick me up a nd drop me off then walk back to my car and drive it to where i am. But anyone ever have a problem like that? and when the test comes back can he do anything or is the worst thing that can happen is me be fired?

2. You'll get fired and that's about it. They're not the police, so that's about all they can do to you.

3. Dude, idk. I haven't had anything like that happen. My boss used to just look at me some days and shake his head, but that was it. I was wondering where you work at?

4. Take this how you wanna but this is how i *think* it works.

Provided you didn't bring any drugs/weed with you to work they can't involve the police unless they can get you for public intoxication or maybe some work place intoxiction laws or something?

I'm pretty sure they'll just shit-can you though.

5. i work at some fruit/food market.

6. I don't think they can force you to pee in a cup like that. Unless its part of the job ( ie random drug tests can happen )

7. They'll probably just fire you. I don't know any employer that would want to deal with the hassle of calling the cops and going through that ordeal.

8. Really no chances of them calling the cops. Too much of a pain and a waste of time.