Cats OR Dogs?

Discussion in 'General' started by xxjon, May 31, 2009.

1. i like both, but hate big dogs they scare me, so cats are my preference

2. I'm a dog-lover. Cats are okay too but, dogs are the shit mannn. I want a husky thinking of getting him in about three or four years, oh one thing though i'm not a big fan of female dogs lol.

3. both are great, but i love big dogs. mastiffs and great danes. they're great

4. Dogs are great friends and great to do things with like camping, fishing, hunting, things like that ya know. So I love dogs I have 2 of them, but cats are also nice.

Cats are more of a feed and forget type pet, you don't need to love them and play with them like a dog, cats are nice to have around the house, but can't come close in terms of friendship to a good ole hound.

I like them both though, and kittens are so cute :D

5. cats are not as emotionally atached to thir owners like dogs. dogs are humans best friend and cats just lay around/do random shit outside

6. Only owned big dogs.3 Black Labs German Shepherd/Chow Mix and Golden Retriever.
    Cats seem cool if they are yours.I don't trust cats.

7. why is it that cats walk around with a smile all the time? its only cats, too.you wont catch any other animal do that.

8. Kurdt shoved a cat down a chimney when we has about 14 years old, and left when it started to smell bad.

9. dogs by far, so fun and loving.

also any dog lover has to see the movie up - there is a talking dog called doug that is funny as fuck

10. If I had time and space etc. I'd say a dog. But realistically I'll probably get a cat first since I like independent pets ;)

11. Dogs...theyre just so much cooler and sweeter, i love mine:love:

12. I used to be more of a cat person. But, now all my really cool cats are gone and we have an awesome dog now. I guess I'm more into dogs right now.

13. I love my dogs also!

Arent they cute!

[​IMG]
    [​IMG]