Cats or Dogs, which makes a better pet?

Discussion in 'Pandora's Box' started by BongBreaker6, Nov 17, 2011.

1. Bullshit man, cats form relationships too.

2. They are a burglar alarm since they sleep all day and wander around the house all night

If a someone broke in I'm sure at least one of my cats would bolt it into my

room and come warn me

Dogs wake you up in the night when they jump on and off your bed, and not to

mention the shedding! Cat hair is much thinner and they constantly are licking

themselves so not much falls out

3. well with that argument, dogs have a much keener sense of hearing and will wake up and alert you if someone is at your house. and my dog sleeps alllll through the night, unless someone comes to the house, in which case she wakes up immediately.

and cats dont shed much cuz they lick it up and puke it up for you to clean up later.

4. My cats never throw up hair balls... Only one of my cats puke but we think it's cause she either has stomach problems or cause she eats too fast

And my other one likes to eat it afterwards so it's allll goooood :rolleyes:

5. I have both, I like my cat, he's fucking awesome have seen him kill and eat mice as well as hop a fence with a rabbit in his mouth, my dogs a cunt, eats anything and everything, shits on the floor.

6. [quote name='"Skeletor"']I have both, I like my cat, he's fucking awesome have seen him kill and eat mice as well as hop a fence with a rabbit in his mouth, my dogs a cunt, eats anything and everything, shits on the floor.[/quote]

Lol you guys don't want to house train it?

7. Domesticated foxes.

8. Trained mexicans they can play fetch & cut your grass . The best of both worlds !

9. I cant tell who likes who better:confused:
    [​IMG]
    they just cant seem to live without eachother.

10. ^^^Awesome

Do you have?