Cats or Dogs, which makes a better pet?

Discussion in 'Pandora's Box' started by BongBreaker6, Nov 17, 2011.

1. a playsick kitty and a bag of weed is a good day to me :smoke:

yeah, i'd go with cats.

2. Dogs of course.

3. dogs by far. My dog earns his meals with loyalty and companionship, the occasional chasing of squirrels maybe. My cat on the other hand has to actually preform by catching and killing rodents before they get in the house. Main reason for this line of thinking, my cat does not listen for shit.

Examples:
    1. Come home dog is on the couch I tell him to get down and he does
    2. Come home and cat is on the counter eating butter, I yell at the cat to get down she looks at me like I am crazy and continues licking the butter until I take it away and put her back on the floor.
    3. ten mins later guess who is still off the couch and who is licking the butter again.

fucking cats, as soon as she stops catching mice she is gone.

4. it doesnt matter. when you're baked they both look and act like pokemon. animals are fuckin insane when your high :smoking:

5. cats constantly shove their assholes in faces, so dogs all the way

6. Dont you have to do something to earn something?

Cats dont do shit

7. They'll catch the rodents for you.

8. I have 5 dogs in my house, and 1 cat. 4 chiuauas or however you spell it and 1 yellow lab. Ima choose cat, because I feel like I have a bond with my cat :cool: she follows me everywere, never disturbs me, does funny shit and is overall more loyal to ME rather than my dumb dogs(who can do tricks) but only for food.

9. [quote name='"Parable"']

They'll catch the rodents for you.[/quote]

And then sadistically torture it until it's dead.

10. dogs catch rodents too

i'll even name a breed bred for it

rat terrier
    [​IMG]

11. I'm there with you, but not all cats are that cool. My cat is awesome, but my sister's cats suck monkey balls...she spends all this money on them and they're always hiding, and when they're not hiding they're scratching something up.

My dog constantly sticks his ass in people's faces...and he farts like crazy.

Those dogs are so crazy! They are like wind-up toys, they have crazy amounts of energy.

12. I like my cat because it's all chill and shit, and dogs piss me off when they bark and jump on me and rub their wet noses on me and shit

13. [ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=4SRmL0EMtwE]Siamese Cat Using Toilet (Updated) - YouTube[/ame]

14. First of all I would like to say not all cats are snobby assholes, and they do listen.

I like both cats and dogs, I think I like cats a little bit more, simply because they are less high maintenance than dogs. I mean if you ignore a cat, he just ignores you as long as he has food, water, and fresh litter. Ignore a dog and he'll become withdrawn and start chewing his paws/everything. Dogs need constant attention, as where cats take their lovings whenever you have a moment.

Dogs are super loyal, and I love them too, I just find im too preoccupied to give a dog the time it deserves.

15. #35 Pokie, Nov 18, 2011
    Last edited by a moderator: Nov 18, 2011
    I love my doggg. She'd do anything for me and I know it. My dog has woken my dad up once to a fire and once to someone trying to break into the house.

I love her so much. She's always with me and gives me kisses all the time. She sleeps with me and I don't need to chase her all over the house to get her to come to me (like some cats).

However, I just don't like that with a cat, you never know when you are looking at them through the stair case railing if they are just going to reach out and scratch your face. I've had cats attack me for scratching their belly.

I've never had a bad experience with a dog. But some people say we've tamed dogs for 30,000 years. Maybe in the future cats will be different. But they aren't pack animals. Dog knows I'm leader of the pack. I can tell because sometimes she'll lay on her belly (when im high and being super nice to her) and she exposes her neck and lets me snuggle into it. That's the most vulnerable spot and she trusts me with it.

But funny story- one time i smoked hash for the first time. my dog licked my mouth like crazy. then she just started running back and forth like a crazy man throughout the house. and everytime she'd come back to me she'd just stop dead and give me this crazy stare. it was so funny. i could cry. xD

i don't have a picture but this one looks like her
    [ame]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=kCQ7CXFygbM[/ame]
    I love the bearrdd!

16. I think it depends on your personal agenda. I think everyone should have their own dog at some point in their life, it is one of the best relationships you could have. Dogs are amazing.

but if your always hella busy then its not fair to your animal. Havin a cat is so easy and theyre just really funny to have around

17. I got 2 dogs and 3 cats brah

18. Dogs taste better :yummy:

19. I prefer cats, I get along better with cats because they tend to have a similar personality to me (very independent instead of dependent); plus cats are way cuter and funnier.

20. Why is there dog vs cat thread once a week?

Dog wins everytime