Cats fuckin' rock!

Discussion in 'General' started by itguy, Feb 20, 2009.

1. This is stubbs. u cant see it but he was born with half a tail. the vet said there is no scaring on this tail so he thinks he was born like that.

I adopted him bout a year ago from petsmart. Hes goin on around 5 years old. Lil shit doesnt have a care in the world :cool:

Attached Files:

2. my cats pretty cool but he can be a little bastard sometimes. i accidentally shut the door to the room his litter is in, so he went and pissed on one of my jackets in the closet. guess i deserve it..

3. i got 2 bad-ass cats...i raised them from birth....thier brothers...

i had thier momma,,but she was a whore who got pregnant 3 times in one summer,,,so i got rid of her and kept her sons,,, ones orange and the other is just a cat...

. deadly cat 002.jpg

4. Word to everyone who loves cats. I personally have a female flame-point Siamese named Scarlett, a male flame-point Tonkinese named Opie, and a male mut Maine Coon named Licorice. They make my day, that's for sure. (Pictures may ensue).

5. dude, just remember that it is never gay to love pussy!

6. Cats are always high! and I have a theory as to why answer the everaskign question of: Why did the egyptians worship cats?"...well its simple see...egyptians worshipped cats because they well....were always high.

7. cats>dogs
    always

8. [​IMG]
    [​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

At first I was all like WTF is that dude wearing... then I decided that anyone that rides a lion and kisses it on the mouth can wear whatever the fuck they want..

Also.. I'm like 100% sure that my cat would let me ride him and shit if he was big enough... damn I wish he was about 400lb he'd be fucking badass

9. I miss my familys cat Kiki.We were the same age and she died when i was fourteen.she was such a sweet animal.Had a very enriching life,though.

10. Yeah I'm a cat lover myself. I have a seal lynx ragdoll. It's my baby :D

11. lol i love this post

REAL TALK

12. also, cats are fuckin boss, no questions asked
    i want one but i work a lot so i wouldn't be able to give it the attention i could give a cat when i was a little kid :( although even then i was at school a lot. but my mom was home, and i had summers. it's not fair to leave a little kitty all alone!

13. #53 BellaAddams, Apr 4, 2009
    Last edited by a moderator: Apr 4, 2009
    My baby is named Frankenstein... he.. has personality, thats for sure. He's orange so he's a talker (its in their dna to be obnoxious), and will cry if you leave him alone in a room, close a door without letting him through first, when he hears cat food, when he hears dog food, when he hears ppl food. He freaks out when you sneeze. He'll whine and cry then fall over into submission... its fucked.

He also comes when he's called, which is sick, and he hols his tail straight up, or curved up over his back, flashing his anus to the world... if he gets at face level with you (like walking on the computer desk) he flip his tail up and back up into you haha little bastard.

I have another cat LC. Shes a calico (so like a barn cat - they are super agrssive towards rats and shit). And shes basically just a bitch. She'll groan, whine, and growl if you touch her - and when shes in a bad mood, all you have to do is enter the room, she'll give you a look like she wants you to drop dead, and start crying...

here's frank:

[​IMG]

[​IMG] - He's a slutty little boy.
    [​IMG]
    And one of my chinchilla just for shits and giggles
    [​IMG]

14. I knew this chick that breeded ragdoll cats... she had 40 or so of them...

and that's when i found out I was allergic to ragdoll cats.... :D

theyre the only kind that get me sneezin, eyes watering n whatnot.

15. another picture of my pussy....me holding him this time<-------':cool:

[​IMG]

16. My cat looks just like that. His name is Nunzio.

17. no the first one is hilariousss

18. #59 UofABoogie, Apr 8, 2009
    Last edited by a moderator: Apr 8, 2009
    Omg just found the funniest shit ever. I couldnt stop laughin
    this cat has to be fukin retarded!

Kat in de zak | Flabber

Edit: had to watch it again, that made my night

19. Chicken my man I gotta ask... you a bama fan? Cool cat by the way.

I used ta have a bengal cat. He was a bad mo-fo and my best friend... :(