Cats Are Stoners

Discussion in 'Grasscity Forum Humor' started by LuxSpiritus, Jul 13, 2014.

1. I swear to Allah. Cat's are stoners. Have you ever seen them?
    Whenever you're blazing they try to come and sit with you. They're all over your plants.
    and they get high as shit on Catnip. These things are Animals! We need to do something about this. We need a feline rehabilitation center.

2. You lost me at Allah.. ImageUploadedByGrasscity Forum1405459020.418054.jpg
    Lol

It's all just one big conspiracy

3. I once went on a journey into the void with no one but a cat by my side. It was awesome.  :hippie: 

4. My cat made me wipeout in my bedroom. Like she has most obnoxious voice. and it was like surround sound. So painful, i fellover cause it scared me.

5. i intentionally make really loud and strange noises just to see my cats reaction, its pretty funny.

6. #6 fancypantsdawg, Jul 15, 2014
    Last edited by a moderator: Jul 15, 2014
  7. One time we were hot boxing in my hot tub room( no water is in it because it's broken so we made it into a hangout place) and one of my cats was with us. She was laying on my lap and her eyes were squinted. It was pretty cool and funny.
    On a side note, I was listening to the wake n bake radio on pandora just this weekend and one guy was talking about how everyone has that one friend who gets there cat high hahaha so pretty funny that there's a thread about it lol.