Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

Catnip?

Discussion in 'Marijuana Stash Box' started by Vernals13, Jul 9, 2010.

1. Hey as you might be able to tell im a noob to this here forum but not to the wonderful world of marijuana, or so it seems..
    Well i was smokin with a couple buddies of mine before we went to a local jazz club seekin some female tail, and of course drew a short straw.
    During the time of frustration (I guess?) we ended up arguing about randomn and obvious stupid shit.
    I have always run into this problem smoking weed because as i am relaxed i dont mind throwin more "asshole" jokes, question people's views and spinnin up some stun grenades.
    Anyway, I have decided to not smoke weed anymore but i cant get over how well it tasted and how i enjoyed smoking it.
    I heard someone say that there is THC-less marijuana and its called catnip.
    I havent even heard of THC-less weed at all, I would think about it randomnly being high.
    Is there any of this weed that tastes just as good as regular med marijuana and as easy to come by?
    Anyone else interested in this unique view of smoking for taste?
    Love to gaze upon some interesting feedback.

2. if you love the taste so much why don't you like the high? and if you want to just smoke to smoke look in to some legal highs i have no idea if the taste is anywheres close tho

3. why in the hell is this called catnip??

4. Smoke hemp bro.

5. A mix of catnip and skullcap tastes pretty good, and since both herbs are sedatives, it's a very mellowing smoke blend. :cool:

6. Nah.

just smoke weed

7. #7 Vernals13, Jul 9, 2010
    Last edited by a moderator: Jul 9, 2010
    I also dont like marijuana for the fact that if you smoke a blunt to yourself, obvious tolerance and bud strength aside, it puts u to sleep. This example because i would be planning to smoke this hypothetical weed like cigarettes.
    Legal highs? (not going for a high anymore)
    I knew everyone would be stunned and judgmental by this post but i heard hemp tastes bad. Cant be as bad as salvia lol
    I was daydreaming a way to melt or extract the thc out of weed from the club (and maybe collect it, for sale or buddies of course), but i have a feeling that a lot of the taste is in the frosting.

8. ok do this buy a vap. tell your friends to come over to smoke let them take vap hits you take the bud out after a few mins and smoke that all of the thc should be mostly out

9. Sometimes when I have a surplus of good bud I make a tincture sort of extract by mixing it with pure lemon or orange extract( both of which are 83% alcohol )and letting it sit for a week in a jar. After its ready strain out all of the liquid ( Depending on the decency of the green you'll end up with a really potent liquid DO NOT drink it straight, it will burn the fuck out of your mouth, unless your tough like me. Let your weed dry out in the sun for an hour then enjoy a sticky bowl of virgin dank. It also hella tastes like the extract...... which is a good thing. But dont worry you wont get high from this smoke. :D problem solved

10. yeah invite me over ill take the hits for you

11. Don't smoke a blunt to yourself.. Smoke a bowl or even a few big hits.

Also, I don't think you should smoke something just because of the taste and not the high (if i read this right, i think thats what you want to do????) ... Smoking is bad for you.. And if you're not getting anything out of it besides a nice taste - I don't know. Sounds kind of pointless to me.

Buy some dank and smell it all day or something haha

12. Haha I think we all do this anyway. :smoking:

13. ^^ What he said :smoking:

14. you got that catnip kush?

15. catnip chronic comin cold cuttin up your cornia's causing catastrophic collisions.... but uhh, dont smoke catnip lol....

16. #16 TelevisedChaos, Jul 10, 2010
    Last edited by a moderator: Jul 10, 2010
    If you aren't comfortable with the effects of marijuana, smoke shisha (hookah) because you can get endless flavors to smoke. If you don't like the idea of shisha (being it contains tobacco) then I'm really not sure what you can smoke that tastes nice without getting you high/giving you a buzz. Perhaps you could work something out where you can smoke weed where it won't affect your daily life too much, if not though, go eat some fruit? :eek:

Catnip is a plant that entices felines btw, if it's some kind of nickname for a plant smoked by humans then check it out by your own choice. If not you don't wanna go and smoke some actual catnip, that's just nasty, trust me.