Caterpillars aka evil incarnate

Discussion in 'Growing Marijuana Outdoors' started by SirSinsemilla38, Apr 8, 2021.

1. Guess what I did a few days ago?
    That's right I popped a few seeds.
    Then god said "what's this? Sir sinsemilla just put some new pot seeds in the ground? I feel like fucking him over today so, ARCHANGEL MICHAEL!
    RELEASE THE HORDE!!!"
    Then out of nowhere literal hundreds of caterpillars just fucking materialized into existence just to fuck me around.
    I shit you not I have not seen a SINGLE Caterpillar in over 6 months but as soon as I throw new seeds in the ground the entire population of caterpillars in my area want to come and eat my fucking salad. God damnit I need a flamethrower or a bioweapon that only harms caterpillars.

2. "Eat my fucking salad" wins the internet for the day!

• Funny Funny x 1
  3. BT is our bioweapon.

Bacillus Thuringiensis

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

BT is a bacterium that forms crystals in the guts of Caterpillars after they ingest some treated leaf.
    Destroyed by sunlight in a few hours it's organic rated.
    Apply once a week every week in flower
    Use in veg as needed.

BNW

• Like Like x 1
  4. Omg I hate those fuckers! I’ve even had them indoors. BT is good. It’s best to apply it at the end of the day. Good luck!

5. Man that's fucking unfortunate, maybe the soil had tons of eggs in there and once you watered the soil, boom you blew up the heard and they came to say hello and eat ya weed up