Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

caterpillar

Discussion in 'Apprentice Marijuana Consumption' started by nahitscool, Sep 2, 2011.

1. #1 nahitscool, Sep 2, 2011
    Last edited by a moderator: Sep 2, 2011
    is it just me or do you guys not feel like getting high before the first meal of the day?

also last night i found a caterpillar and stuck it in a shot glass with leaves and water. its crazy hes eating and chiling and i put a small metal wire (like on bread bags) in the shot glass too so hes climbing that shit!

2. Yeaa i feel like im just gunna eat after and kill my high...you should put a tiny nug in there and see what he does lmao

3. yeah deffinatly make a habitat for your caterpillar friend then put a lil nuglet in there and see what happens

4. Lmao he would probably smoke it like that one from Alice In Wonderland!

5. #5 bennybeatsisbac, Sep 2, 2011
    Last edited by a moderator: Mar 15, 2016
    Thats what i was thinking imagine he pulled out a mini hookah...shit would trip me out lol

6. Same here OP makes me feel all lethargic and shit. About the catapilar thats cool I used to do this as a kid I should find one again make an awesome habitat, with pond and shit and little house would be cool, fuck I have to do this now it sounds awesome.

7. we have small lizards around here so i might do that

8. I wish I had a lil caterpillar friend.

9. I used to love keeping insects as pets. I even had a caterpillar that morphed into a butterfly and lived 2 weeks (the average lifespan of a butterfly). Then I stuck a needle in it an put it on display.

10. you guys think i forgot about his marijuana needs? pleaseeeeeeeeeeeee every time i blaze he blazes thats how we roll. i just blow smoke into his shotglass every time i do he stands up so i think he like it.

11. WTF all he does it get high and take shits...

12. I don't know if its the weed talking, but I find this caterpillar thing fuckin awesome.

13. it totally is. its the most simple way to have fun....and when he turns into a butterfly.....im going to eat em.

14. Let him eat a pot leaf, that would be funny as hell. And I dont like getting high before Lunch/Breakfast (Whenever I wake up haha) Because you get the munchies and eating was worthless

15. On 420 last year me and a couple my friends were sitting on a roof smoking blunts and we found a catiplliar and ever single hit we blew in his direction, little motherfucker is still probably baked.