Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

Cat Piss

Discussion in 'Marijuana Stash Box' started by DaReALdUTchMaZ, Jan 3, 2013.

1. Picked up sum cat piss about 20 mins ago. Atleast that's why my plug said, but the crazy thing is that it smells nothing like cat piss but it smells exactly like gasoline well happy smoking fellow tokester's

IMG_20130102_223624.jpg

2. ive had the cat piss weed had to chuck it coz it was so horrible its sprayed

3. they prolly call it cat piss cause they lace it with something that smelles bad :confused:

4. Looks icky holmes

5. Catpiss is an actual strain. Nothing to do with it being laced with something :rolleyes:

6. *ive had weed that smelled like cat piss

7. It's a legit strain. It does smell like cat piss if it's really cat piss...which, apparently, it's not.

8. someone's cat probably just pissed on my weed and the guy wanted t move it

9. he dumped ur weed in gas :confused:

10. LMFAO...that sucks

11. Nah man, you'd know if you were smoking bud dipped in gasoline. Smell is completely different. :hello:

12. I think he meant gas as in the strain Sour Diesel. Myth being it was smuggled in gas containers giving it's pungent smell.