Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

Cat Piss (Pictures)

Discussion in 'Marijuana Stash Box' started by wisern, Jan 29, 2009.

1. mmm looks dank to me cat piss is one of if not my top favorite strain i've ever had. and what's with the purple mutant nug? :p enjoy your buds

2. i feel like id be so ripped all 24 hours of the day if i could pay $25 an eighth.. i just paid $60 for an eighth on Long Island

3. Man here in RI ive seen dirt go for 60 a half O.

4. I smoked cat piss in the spring of 08.Shits pretty good.

5. not really, 400 an ounce for good ass weed isn't steep. But i'd love to see macro's of it before i can really say that.

6. picked up this so called "Cat Piss" as well 185 for a half

smells like piss too LOL, but hey cant complain, some of the best shit i've smoked:)

sorry for the big ass pic.....

[​IMG]

7. Not to brag or anything, thats good bud, but in Dallas we pay 50-65 an ounce for that type of quality lol.

You guys are over priced.

8. ahhh!! I love cat piss! One time I vaporized it and I heard my mom in the other room as my dad if the cat pissed some where. hahahah I laughed so hard.