Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

cat nip

Discussion in 'Apprentice Marijuana Consumption' started by mello7890, May 30, 2011.

1. i heard catnip is just really shitty weed or somthing like that is this true?

2. no.

/thread

3. I know your question was answered, but anyways...

The two plants are completely different.

Catnip is Nepeta Cataria, which is of the Lamiaceae genus.

Bud is Cannabis Sativa or Cannabis Indica of the Cannabaceae family.

The two are not remotely related.

4. Watched my buddy smoke cat nip once, said it gave him a raging head ache.
    (Was for a local radio show cash prize haha).

5. no, its un-purified coke, snort it, its like betty mixed with that her on stuff or whatever its called, thats what my teacher told me.

6. If that was true, every garden store, pet store, Lowes, Home Depot, etc. would be shut down for cannabis cultivation/distribution.

7. It won't affect you at all, but it will fuck your cat up. It's like cat dank.

8. Yeah what the fuck? WHY DO CATS GET TO HAVE ALL THE FUN?

9. I'm confused... plant? Snort it? I thought cat nip was the stuff cats shit on...

10. LMAO litter?

11. That's cat litter...

12. Haha,when I started growing MJ I looked at my cat and thought why should I have all the fun? Well now we both have our own plants, it's only fair. :D

13. my cat is too straight edge. he hates catnip

14. I wish you could "like" posts like on Facebook. That post about cats shitting on catnip made me laugh my ass off

15. u can dawg

16. Well.... not really. Catnip isn't really supposed to be smoked, but it is an ingredient in calming teas. Teas made with catnip have a mild calming effect. I do enjoy drinking these relaxing teas before bed time, but dosent beat a nice bowl of ganja.

17. #17 Goinggreen420, May 30, 2011
    Last edited by a moderator: Mar 15, 2016
    I'm on the iPhone app and I can't find it if it's on here

18. I tried catnip a few weeks ago. I just bought a new bowl and i couldnt get my hands on any weed (i have the connects, but one dealer was selling shit at ridiculously high prices and i didnt want to pay 30+ for a gram of pretty good mids, the other was out).

its not like weed, or anything. i felt lightheaded, but thats it.