Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

Casual creative ganja?

Discussion in 'Apprentice Marijuana Consumption' started by poiu, May 2, 2011.

1. Me and my band mates have been hoping to find the perfect casual-creative bud for a while. Something pretty light that will leave you functional, and where you won't be messed up for hours, but where you can still have a good time and be creative, whether in social situations or just hanging out and making music. Any suggestions for good strains? Thanks yall

2. smoke regs lol

3. Get yourself some sativa. Bluedream, Tangerine, Sour Diesel, Durbin Sage, Headband etc, something along those lines

Edit: Tangerine and Blue Dream are by far my favorite

4. Sounds to me like you would benefit from a sativa dom. hybrid. You don't have to settle for regs just don't smoke a fat bowl. One or two small hits will leave you right where you need to be.

5. i think it just depends... one type of bud will make one person creative, but it might not have the same effect on another person
    but i do reccomend a sativa i smoked some cheese recently that made me think a lot about wierd stuff

6. theres this strain thats pretty good for making music, its called LSD

7. i would recommend the fine strain of Marijuana

8. what you don't want is a heavy indica. my friends have a band, it's called Jamface (go look on facebook) and i was hangin with them one time and we had some really heavy indica feeling bud. in all honesty, they got nothing done and we just sat around eating and trying to play mario kart but it didn't work.

my suggestion, get yourself sativa like someone else said. a good sativa will leave you with a light, almost cloud like, feeling and very alert and creative. you'll be smiling and very interactive.

9. Just smoke mids if you want to be able to do things, while having a light and creative high.

10. #10 PrincessTHC, May 3, 2011
    Last edited by a moderator: May 3, 2011
    Mr. Nice Guy!

I love MNG, it lets me be functional and it has a creative burst that lasts for HOURS. It is my GO-TO when I have stuff to do but also want to be creative.

If you can't find specific strains, I know that Mr. Nice Guy is a hybrid that seems almost 50/50. It is a very light high though, so don't expect to be knocked back on your seat by it. It is very subtle, but it works wonders for creativity. I draw/paint for hours with Mr. Nice Guy, words seem to flow smoother, and I feel more open to trying out new things.

11. You aren't allowed to discuss other drugs.

That shit made me puke and trip out of my mind, so don't fuckin recommend it, it isn't safe.

12. Mr. nice Guy is a strain... I've seen it at my local dispensaries.

13. O_O, I have never heard of it haha.

Anyways, dont touch the incense shit. Just to clarify.

14. mids, or a nice sativa is what you looking for imo:smoke: